Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

for what its worth nike says they do not show nbastore.eu as an authorized dealer....

boss302 boss302 Sweet Authentic collection dude! I saw that your jerseys are a size 52... if I may ask, what are the approximate measurements? Could you also tell me your height/weight? I'm about 5'11, 200lbs. I am looking getting a Westbrook Statement Authentic and I'm not really sure whether to go with a 48 or a 52.
I’m not sure on the measurements, someone posted them on fb, I’ll try to find them. But I’m 5’ 10” and 215lbs. I’d go with the 52

This is how the 52 fits me. 5’ 10” 215lbs
EF3AB0AA-3C33-442D-A723-EEF093DB3E9E.jpeg
0C018065-F083-4BD8-B2D2-A5F6242AD156.jpeg

I get that, but why would they say that?
You really think a random online chat Nike employee has a list of every single place all over the world that carries anything Nike?

They don’t know what they’re talking about and they’re just either guessing or telling you anything they can to get you to buy directly from them as opposed to anywhere else

I’m not sure on the measurements, someone posted them on fb, I’ll try to find them. But I’m 5’ 10” and 215lbs. I’d go with the 52

Thanks for the info and for going the extra mile with the pics! Definitely makes choosing a size much easier :smile:
The 52 sits well on you (not too baggy, not too tight) and given that we have a similar kind of build, I'll go for a 52 as well. Really appreciate it dude!

Bruh this Hollywood and Highland FTL grand opening is blowed out...sheesh

Thanks for the info and for going the extra mile with the pics! Definitely makes choosing a size much easier :smile:
The 52 sits well on you (not too baggy, not too tight) and given that we have a similar kind of build, I'll go for a 52 as well. Really appreciate it dude!
No problem, enjoy your jersey.

Back
Top Bottom