Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Nike just put out a $400 swingman a few days ago. Doubt it's authentic.

Been a big fan of this thread. Wanted to share my custom MPLS Kobe jersey that I ordered from NBA EU at the beginning of Nov. Shipped Saturday and arrived yesterday with express even though I choose free shipping. I think it was because they were suppose to be shipped in the beginning of Dec. The neck is different than the regular NBA jerseys and a lot wider than I expected. Also, I think the 8 on the front would look better if it was a little bigger. Idk how the normal MPLS lettering looks though. This is a sz. 48. Overall, I'm happy with it! Haven't bought a jersey in a while haha.

IMG_2761.jpg
IMG_2760.jpg

Been a big fan of this thread. Wanted to share my custom MPLS Kobe jersey that I ordered from NBA EU at the beginning of Nov. Shipped Saturday and arrived yesterday with express even though I choose free shipping. I think it was because they were suppose to be shipped in the beginning of Dec. The neck is different than the regular NBA jerseys and a lot wider than I expected. Also, I think the 8 on the front would look better if it was a little bigger. Idk how the normal MPLS lettering looks though. This is a sz. 48. Overall, I'm happy with it! Haven't bought a jersey in a while haha.

IMG_2761.jpg
IMG_2760.jpg

Sick!

I also just got tracking info for my MPLS Ball jersey. Should be here the day after Christmas.

Damn. Making me went to order a custom. That looks good. I enjoy the larger neck and narrow shoulder straps.

I’m glad everyone has had good experiences with NBA Euro but I think I’m done with them. Ordered a jersey last Wednesday. Tracking never changed from shipping info received. Email cst service was no help so had to waste the money to call them internationally. Lady was very nice and said she would resend so it would get here before Christmas and now the new tracking is doing the same thing. Just says shipping info received. Nothing else.

So to update on this. Magically the first jersey started to move 6 days after it says it shipped. Now the replacement is moving too. So I guess both jerseys are coming. Received the first one tonight. Replacement is scheduled for Tuesday.

I got a pair of authentic Warriors shorts from the Euro store.

I got then for $78, which is nice, but as far as my impressions......

A356jiI.gif

You mean to tell me Nike couldn't even stitch on the damn logos. :smh: :lol:

The craftsmanship just comes off as lazy

Last edited:
Ordered the socks. Since the quick and power were the same price I picked power because of more cushion

If anyone has a 30% Fanatics code they know they aren't gonna use hit my PMs please

I'd greatly appreciate it

Just checked my order status regarding the MPLS Kuz I bought from NBA Store EU, it shows that it finally shipped via DHL Worldwide but no tracking number or email notification.

Any tips on how some of you are tracking your packages from EU? This is my first time ordering from them and I chose the "free delivery option."

Just checked my order status regarding the MPLS Kuz I bought from NBA Store EU, it shows that it finally shipped via DHL Worldwide but no tracking number or email notification.

Any tips on how some of you are tracking your packages from EU? This is my first time ordering from them and I chose the "free delivery option."

They should shoot you a text in a day or 2 with all the tracking info. That's how I got mine today.

Back
Top Bottom