Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

should I go with the white or black kyrie jersey. traditionalist in me says white but know it's a dirt magnet.

Went to the Mavs game last night and they had authentic Barnes, Dirk and DSJ for $250.... I just passed due to the principal of things. I’m not going to pay $50 above retail. Even the swinmans were $125.

Went to the Mavs game last night and they had authentic Barnes, Dirk and DSJ for $250.... I just passed due to the principal of things. I’m not going to pay $50 above retail. Even the swinmans were $125.
yikes. better off just waiting for some fanatics promos than paying 250+tax.
did they have city or statement authentics? or just the standard icon blue?

yikes. better off just waiting for some fanatics promos than paying 250+tax.
did they have city or statement authentics? or just the standard icon blue?

Standard icon blue. If it was any of the others I would’ve probably paid the extra cash.

I wish the Suns weren’t *** or else the authentic versions of their jerseys would be released.

:smh:

Just picked up the black therma flex showtime dubs hoodie in black.

I had a $25 off dicks coupon. So I paid $125 for it. Got the blue and black now.
8A2B982D-52BF-4EE2-BFB4-E88772BEC6D7.jpeg

Does anyone in here own both authentic and swingman shorts that can comment on the sizing?

I wanna get some swingman shorts because I’m not a fan of the authentic fit.
Do they run bigger than the authentics?

I bought a medium in the authentic but debating on getting a small for the swingman shorts

I don’t own both but tried both. I posted about it, but I’m a 30 waist and fit S in swingman perfectly. (Guilty of also fitting youth L just fine as well and saved some money there :)) ) PM me with any more specifics if you’d like.

anyone in LA go sign up for the All Star Nike Jersey thing at the Grove? i'm assuming it's like the bespoke jersey pop up they had in minnesota for the superbowl.

anyone in LA go sign up for the All Star Nike Jersey thing at the Grove? i'm assuming it's like the bespoke jersey pop up they had in minnesota for the superbowl.

I may stop by tomorrow

Aaaaand they're gone

EDIT: Website glitched out when I went to 40, said sold out. Changed sizes and it never updated the availability

Last edited:
Waited too long to pull the trigger on a statement harden authentic and now 52 is sold out smh.

Back
Top Bottom