Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I've been looking for a Lakers Therma Flex hoodie for months. Anyone know where the best place to keep an eye out is?

Lakers Store at Staples Center had them when I was there a few weeks ago. If you can make it there. Not sure if they're open during the offseason.

I'm going to refrain from buying more jerseys until the playoffs are over. Should be some great deals.

A1F673C7-6AEB-42F2-93E5-811D34062406.jpeg
EF53CF09-42E6-40EE-A148-FA3A24040101.jpeg
40C490AA-1370-4749-9432-C56532C62203.jpeg
A111FA5C-8D93-4765-9B70-409A200D75BD.jpeg
16D39B05-569F-4CE8-BF74-F0FF4AC31543.jpeg
8AF1868A-C02E-4D9F-BBCF-4FD8FB7AAEB7.jpeg

Got this gamer in the mail finally yesterday. Bought it from the Pistons Foundation Charity Auction. I like getting jerseys from the non-star guys rather than getting a jersey everyone is going to have and I love Anthony Tolliver so when this one became available I had to jump on it. The size is 52 with a +4 length and the size tag on the game jerseys doesn't have Nike Connect.

TolliverNeck.jpeg
TolliverFront.jpeg
TolliverBack.jpeg

Got this gamer in the mail finally yesterday. Bought it from the Pistons Foundation Charity Auction. I like getting jerseys from the non-star guys rather than getting a jersey everyone is going to have and I love Anthony Tolliver so when this one became available I had to jump on it. The size is 52 with a +4 length and the size tag on the game jerseys doesn't have Nike Connect.

TolliverNeck.jpeg
TolliverFront.jpeg
TolliverBack.jpeg
Do you have any retail authentics to compare the quality

Do you have any retail authentics to compare the quality

I don't because no one other than the NBA Store or Fanatics sells Pistons authentics and I don't generally buy jerseys for other teams. One thing that I'm sure is unique to this is on the inside there's a black pouch sewn in to hold a microphone in case they choose said player to be "mic'd up" during a game. If you look at the back of the jersey on the left side, you can faintly see some stitches for that little pouch.

If/when I eventually get my hands on a non-gamer authentic jersey I'll do a comparison for sure.

All 3 are fire but those city edition ones are especially lava

I just couldn’t bring myself to buy em though after getting the sixers and heat city edition shorts, too many light colors but if I can find em for $40, just might have to do it

Prob prepared by the team I would have guessed. Saw it on IG and noticed it wasn’t swingman :lol:

Back
Top Bottom