Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I really want the black Lebron cavs jersey, but I need to see where he goes in the offseason, then it will be 50% off...

C9E073EF-142F-4C35-9434-25D50C953B92.jpeg
C266AB85-82CC-400B-A8FD-64C419BAF982.jpeg
26C15509-4B09-423F-AC46-5668D3AC0D5C.jpeg
Copped this from the lakersstore when they had the 50% off deal on. Just came in today! Not bad for $125!

Anyone here grab that MJ swing man in person yesterday? If so how’s the quality?

Might grab the white one of NDC with my bday coupon. Haven’t picked up any Nike jerseys yet.

I hit up NIKE chat inquiring yesterday about said Statement Jersey, but the rep directed me to the CAVs shop. To my surprise they have swingmans with the Goodyear wings too...I didn’t think they came with that.
They don’t have a medium :frown:

Anyone here grab that MJ swing man in person yesterday? If so how’s the quality?

Might grab the white one of NDC with my bday coupon. Haven’t picked up any Nike jerseys yet.
Not sure if it was only release day or not, but it wouldn’t let me use a birthday coupon or a military discount on the jerseys yesterday.

How many Jordan jerseys did they make? Seems like they still haven't sold out yet lol

yea the bigger sizes are still sitting, funny seeing people on ebay trying to flip them. Probably end up sending them back to Nike as soon as they come :lol:

I’m new to copping jerseys. I’m around 6 2” what size should I get. Just planned on seeing my tech shorts with em

How many Jordan jerseys did they make? Seems like they still haven't sold out yet lol
It might take awhile esp because of price and the fact they aren't made like the actual jerseys Jordan wore at the time. It looks like the jerseys the current Bulls wear with MJ name on it. That's not 400 dollars to me

Yo how is sizing with authentics? I am a 2xl in tshirts and I bought a 56 but I'm scared that they run small/fitted.

I’m new to copping jerseys. I’m around 6 2” what size should I get. Just planned on seeing my tech shorts with em

what size would you wear in an athletic cut Nike tshirt? Thats about the size I'd go with. I usually size up for Nike tshirts, and found that sizing up on the nike jerseys was the right move. I'm a regular Large in most things but the athletic fit clothing runs a little small so I go up to XL.

Back
Top Bottom