Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Something to hold me over while I wait for Lakers store to produce and ship me my LeBron Authentic :smh:

My second favorite player. And for some reason I like OKC’s color scheme now lol. Nike’s color just pops more compared to Adidas. Came out to $130 after the HOT 20 NDC discount. Plus a $100 GC from my reward points. Not bad for a elite player that just resigned
D746AB86-149E-42AA-B1DA-EE98564821A8.jpeg
BD80DA36-CC43-4C9D-911A-25359AD333EE.jpeg

Something to hold me over while I wait for Lakers store to produce and ship me my LeBron Authentic :smh:

My second favorite player. And for some reason I like OKC’s color scheme now lol. Nike’s color just pops more compared to Adidas. Came out to $130 after the HOT 20 NDC discount. Plus a $100 GC from my reward points. Not bad for a elite player that just resigned

I just got the RW. One of the best color schemes in the NBA.

Where did you get the LAbron authentic from?

Sent them a message earlier this morning. Will let you know if I hear back.
For those who ordered swingman on 7/1, Lakers store shipped and sent confirmation last night so they seem to be on schedule.

For those who ordered swingman on 7/1, Lakers store shipped and sent confirmation last night so they seem to be on schedule.

Ugh they must not have the authentics yet then. Typical Nike.

Looking at the Kuz and Lonzo pre orders. It does say 9/20 ship date... hopefully that’s just to give them time just in case but I’m really hoping Authentics ship sooner. Over 2 1/2 months to wait for a jersey is insane

Same thing happened with the City Jerseys.

Ordered an Ingram City Authentic in December 2017, disclaimer said it will start shipping in March 2018 but actually the store shipped out in Mid January 2018.

Last edited:
what was the second date the jerseys were available was it the 6th?\\

also hope Nike does Xmas jerseys this year!

Last edited:
Yea they coulda at least used the same collar as the baby blue uni on the other ones to give them some personality

Anyone else notice that all 3 swooshes that that Kuz is modeling is stitched? Really hope this comes on all retail authentics moving forward... probably not though.

D1078B0C-626C-400D-B1D3-D8EB7571560E.jpeg

It was hit or miss, some gamers had the rubber swoosh while some had it stitched

Obviously prefer stitched all day. Would be nice if newer Authentics came stitched :nerd:

it was on gamers too tho :lol:

not sure if it changed later in the season or was random. coulda been a change due to jerseys being washed and them possibly peeling off after few washes? my guess but who the hell knows

Back
Top Bottom