Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I'm almost 100% it's a swingman. The ones they gave the Dodgers players were, I didn't see 16 patch on the collar.
This ones definitely an authentic

You can see the different material and stitching pretty clear

That’s kinda annoying tbh. Seeing the celebs getting their jerseys first when the people that most likely payed for theirs are in the dark

1E9E7212-2DB1-49B8-B9FD-2083D592EEA8.jpeg
Latest outlet pickups. If anyone knows where I can get a black lakers practice shirt help me out ?

1E9E7212-2DB1-49B8-B9FD-2083D592EEA8.jpeg
Latest outlet pickups. If anyone knows where I can get a black lakers practice shirt help me out ?
You got that shirt on the bottom left from a outlet??? It has a jock tag that’s on team issued gear. Thought retail products didn’t have that

No stores are carrying the lakers lebron jerseys yet right? All online retailers ive seen only have pre-orders and not shipping until sep-oct.

No stores are carrying the lakers lebron jerseys yet right? All online retailers ive seen only have pre-orders and not shipping until sep-oct.

Authentic or Swingman? Swingmans are all over SoCal. I'm not sure if the Lakers store in El Segundo is carrying the authentic though but they for sure got the Swingmans too and other players as well.

Authentic or Swingman? Swingmans are all over SoCal. I'm not sure if the Lakers store in El Segundo is carrying the authentic though but they for sure got the Swingmans too and other players as well.
Last I checked they didn’t have the authentics, but if I ordered my swingman from the team store because it’s the only place that I’ve seen them come with the WISH patch

2DE3E66D-A758-420B-86ED-E5BD93E71B52.jpeg

My Champs just got them in today. I think they're nice. Im definitely gonna grab me one when i get paid this week.

I went to the Lakers team store earlier and they didn't have any authentics yet. I saw white and purple Ingram jerseys though. Just Lebron, Kuzma, Ingram and Ball jerseys there.

Back
Top Bottom