Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I got Ball, Ingram and Kuz jerseys from last season not knowing LeBron would be coming.

There were not many players to choose from in the past 5 years other than Kobe.

I don’t care, I’d still rock them if the FO decides to part with either player.

what are the chances that the player shirts for the warriors jerseys last night show up in places other than the team store? gotta be pretty good right? I think they look good but not $40 good

Kuz>>> BI
tenor.gif

Not my picture but cavs city leaked as well

Attachments

• 44519399-006E-4527-A09A-FFDA0FE91978.jpeg
    44519399-006E-4527-A09A-FFDA0FE91978.jpeg
    619.9 KB · Views: 50
Reactions: Ube
Not wrong, Lakers been invested in BI for a minute now

I don’t see what’s so special about him when Kuz right from the start has been producing. Just me, maybe need to see more
What do you consider a minute?

Ingram is only in his 3rd year and Kuzma his 2nd

Big difference in coming into the the league at 19 and coming into the league at 22 like Kuzma did

Not wrong, Lakers been invested in BI for a minute now

I don’t see what’s so special about him when Kuz right from the start has been producing. Just me, maybe need to see more
I’m with you on Kuz. Him and Hart don’t even look at Bron on the fast break they take it themselves. No fear going to the hole.

BI plays soft at times. Instead of driving to the rim and absorbing contact, he stay pulling up at the elbow. Kind it irritating to watch. That’s a no no in the modern NBA. Doesn’t do you good taking to many contested long 2’s

Ingram is on track to be a KD clone. Kuz is kind of a weird player. He's too small to be a real PF, but doesn't have the game of a SM. He's like inbetween positions. My $.02.

they going to send Ball or Hart in that deal? Or the lakers going to load up on PGs? lol

Ingram is on track to be a KD clone. Kuz is kind of a weird player. He's too small to be a real PF, but doesn't have the game of a SM. He's like inbetween positions. My $.02.

KD was killin even his rookie year. If he’s on the same track then it’s a much slower one.

:lol: @ Ingram being on track to be a kd clone. KD averaged, 20, 25 and 30 in his first three years. Ingram has yet to average 20. Aside from the frame, he is far from being on track to be anything like KD. Ingram has shown flashes of being good, but I don't see him ever becoming the superstar that KD is.

they going to send Ball or Hart in that deal? Or the lakers going to load up on PGs? lol

Ball. He's got the height to guard 2s and doesn't always need the ball in his hands, making him a perfect backcourt mate with CJ. Kuz might not be as good as Ingram, but you keep him because he's getting paid a 3rd of what Ingram makes. Make the trade at the deadline, then clear more cap in the offseason and make a run at Kawhi or Klay.

Lebron isn't in LA to just make movies and hang out with Leo and Deniro. He's trying to win another ring before he leaves and signs with whatever team drafts Bronny Jr.

what are the chances that the player shirts for the warriors jerseys last night show up in places other than the team store? gotta be pretty good right? I think they look good but not $40 good

Yeah, they’re good looking, but I’m holding out for a promo. I could’ve sworn I saw last year’s classic player tees at lids instore.

any chance fanatics or them have a Kuz authentic up this year? gonna buy one now :lol:

im not about that retail life guys

Back
Top Bottom