Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Anybody else see Lebron with a Nike Crenshaw jersey? I’d cop on release date if it gets to retail.

9584B4F0-EF22-4F44-A29C-850C803B1260.jpeg

It's probably just the retro jersey they will drop this year with the Crenshaw logo. I already found a guy who can replicate the Crenshaw logo so hopefully they release authentic versions of the jersey.

That Crenshaw jersey is definitely a custom from somewhere lol.

That swoosh super skinny just like the Chinese knockoffs. And them stiff numbers aren’t Nikes style.

Maybe not NBA apparel per se, but bought this LBJ hoodie. Like the camo pattern with hidden lions and the SFG phrase in the lines of the squares.

Hoodie.jpg

Last edited:
The team names on the back of the new thermaflex hoodies are all heat pressed. Couldn't even embroider the team name on a $150 hoodie? :stoneface:

The team names on the back of the new thermaflex hoodies are all heat pressed. Couldn't even embroider the team name on a $150 hoodie? :stoneface:
That’s a big area to embroider. Maybe you mean like a twill type letter sewn on

Overall it seems like the therma hoodies have been ruined for 2020, the 2019 model is much better and probably less expensive now

What do y'all think about the showtime thermaflex hoodies? I'm thinking about getting the Knicks one for a real good price. Not sure on the fit, the cut looks awkward.

And do they run loose?

Last edited:
disappointed, if they really went with this shade of blue for the Heat. Looks like the Kings and Clippers Jersey.
was hoping for something more vibrant.

I thought about stopping by SL but passed.
Did you see any of those yellow Curry’s in L?

Back
Top Bottom