Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I'm digging the Hawks, Knicks, Cavs, and Trailblazers City unis.

The Mavs one are basura personified. :sick:

Some of these teams need to follow Utah's lead and stick with one City uni for a couple of seasons, because a lot of these designs are lazy with just a color swap or downright awful.

I’m glad the Knicks are reusing the city jerseys, there wasn’t anyone on the team last year for me to cop. I’ll definitely be scooping an RJ jersey this year

Wow Lakers City jerseys are sad. I was hoping for a Crenshaw Nipsey one like Lebron posted. Even if they couldn’t do that one at least have something that doesn’t look like a crappy $20 fake.

Honestly, Cleveland has gotten the best uniform treatment since Nike took over and it’s not really close

Those City jerseys are hard

Well they have to get something right after the disastrous last season and this one is really not looking to be any better, though they are playing much better. Hopefully they put the Jersey for customization, been wanting one but they only have the association and retro one, and this one is waaaay better.

I'm starting to wonder what was wrong with home-road-alternate... this city project was boring and uninspired as soon as 2018 in my opinion. The designs are forced and most either are bad looking or lazy recoloring of past ones... bleh.

The Cavs are showing you how its done. Storytelling that actually makes sense and does a great job putting it together.

Not some made up half-baked jersey

Cavs just need to do the right thing and put these back into the rotation, the alternate navy specifically

Lebron-CLE-in-action-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom