Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Give me donkey of the day, even though this happened in 2010. I had an Antoine Walker swingman that I bought in 03. Joint was so clean. I became a huge Kobe fan around that time too. Ff to their battles with the Celtics. In 2010 I was SO in love with the Lakers that I couldn't fathom wearing that Boston joint again, so I mailed it to my friend who was a huge Boston fan. Now I couldn't care less about the Lakers, I miss that Jersey, and it's relevant bc kemba has the same number :smh:
Fair weather fan smh lol

Seems like it went like this,

2018 season: Aeroswift material with rubber Nike logo

2019 season: Vaporknit material with rubber Nike logo

2020 season: Vaporknit material with stitched Nike logo (basically the closest thing to a gamer without that extra tag)

Mavs store is still using numbers from the 2018 on some of their jerseys they're stitching themselves. Managed to grab a Luka and Porzingis with the numbers they're using now. They're like a dull grey and now silver anymore... Kind of like the old way better with the darker numbers

I wish more Luka mercy existed. It’s hard to grab his jersey “authentic” at the team store.

Where is the BULLS

Need a pinstripe JAWN

Their team store has them

I really need more Luka jerseys to drop. I’m a big Porzingis fan but I think Luka is a safe bet for the long term. Plus I already got an authentic KP this season lol

Check the size difference between authentic Embiid in 40 with Rockets YOUTH XL from NBA Store EU! D8CC2365-9410-4779-A2E9-EB1E3940B0BF.jpeg

Had no clue it would be this boxy, should have just stuck with an adult small from fanatics. Those aren’t nearly this wide or long.

Not surprised Nike already put the NBA therma-flex hoodies on sale. They are pretty crappy in design and colors as the previous season ones.

Those took a while for Nike to discount them.

Earned merch up on Fanatics. Ordered the Bucks jacket & Giannis T-shirt. Dr Pepper code worked too.

Got the Bucks jacket as well. The Dr. Pepper coupon plus the 30% off Fanatics gift cards I bought from Costco (still available on their site until tonight FYI) brought my cost down to ~$80.

Back
Top Bottom