Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Just got this in from nba Eu. I have the KB patch coming from lakershop but they won’t sell me a wish logo. Anyone know where I can get one from?

Attachments

• 29759103-C359-4923-9EA2-69BC6C98A8F3.jpeg
    29759103-C359-4923-9EA2-69BC6C98A8F3.jpeg
    387.9 KB · Views: 43
  • 4B83A1C1-FA58-46F1-A4C6-180800DF5562.jpeg
    4B83A1C1-FA58-46F1-A4C6-180800DF5562.jpeg
    413.7 KB · Views: 237
  • DE36C9D5-70DE-4865-A799-6920975B779B.jpeg
    DE36C9D5-70DE-4865-A799-6920975B779B.jpeg
    452.1 KB · Views: 242
Does anyone know if the patch from the lakersstore is just sewn on or do they hit it with the heat press too. If it’s just sewn I’ll just buy an ad swingman and have my guy remove the patch and put it on the bron. Then I’ll be down to needing to figure out what material the black stripe for stern is made out of.

Does anyone know if the patch from the lakersstore is just sewn on or do they hit it with the heat press too. If it’s just sewn I’ll just buy an ad swingman and have my guy remove the patch and put it on the bron. Then I’ll be down to needing to figure out what material the black stripe for stern is made out of.
normally it’s pressed then sewn

normally it’s pressed then sewn

Actually,

If you go to the team store at Staples or Team LA they will just heat press it for you.

If you purchase a jersey online they will sew it on for you.

For example, I bought this AD jersey from the presales from Lakers Store online.
20200206_062531.jpg

Last year I went to the team store at Staples and they didn't have the patches on the jerseys so they added it with a quick heat press.

20200206_062625.jpg

I will say that the jerseys sold in both stores now normally have the patch on already but last year was a crap show with these jerseys.

Thanks all. I’m going to try calling again. Maybe a different rep will sell one.

I don't know where you live but if you live in Cali the best bet would be to go to the store. If not try calling again sometimes different reps do different things.

I bought one jersey from fanatics and took it to the store to get the patch added. One person said no the other said yes.

I don't know where you live but if you live in Cali the best bet would be to go to the store. If not try calling again sometimes different reps do different things.

I bought one jersey from fanatics and took it to the store to get the patch added. One person said no the other said yes.
I’m actually in Pennsylvania

if you look at the gamers, it is sewn for both, KB patch and Wish patch.
Why don't they sell those jerseys as similar as possible as gamers.....

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2020-02-02 a las 17.14.38.png
    Captura de pantalla 2020-02-02 a las 17.14.38.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 506

Got the KB patch coming in and I guess I'll order the wish patch today. Anybody know where to get the black memorial stripe?

Nike gonna Nike. I mean I guess the store could add both the KB patch and Black stripe...but you know...

Would it be weird if I add the wish patch on my Kobe Nike jersey? I’m gonna add the KB patch on it though

Would it be weird if I add the wish patch on my Kobe Nike jersey? I’m gonna add the KB patch on it though
Not at all. I’m anal about what’s on court, but Kobe didn’t wear the new Nike jersey so you’re just supporting and that’s a ok

Actually,

If you go to the team store at Staples or Team LA they will just heat press it for you.

If you purchase a jersey online they will sew it on for you.

For example, I bought this AD jersey from the presales from Lakers Store online.
20200206_062531.jpg

Last year I went to the team store at Staples and they didn't have the patches on the jerseys so they added it with a quick heat press.

20200206_062625.jpg

I will say that the jerseys sold in both stores now normally have the patch on already but last year was a crap show with these jerseys.
I basically meant by on court, they will press the patch and sew

like how your AD is done. Much better either way

I wouldn't say getting that wish patch is weird. Might be inaccurate to those who are all about on-court accuracy but if it doesn't bother you, it's your jersey.

I just don't know if I could ever put the KB patch on a Kobe jersey though. That, to me, is "different". Post pics once you do though.

How often does the store restock the Lebron jerseys? I want the Wish patch directly from them. Although I could get a jersey from somewhere else but if it is an authentic it should look like the ones that they wear on court. I don’t get why they don’t just put the Wish on them all.

Why are NBA Nike Elite socks hard to find now? Used to get quick grips at the outlet for about $11 a pair. But now I can’t find any. I know they don’t do “quick” and “power” grip anymore. But I can’t find any on court socks for the low these days . Need some new pairs soon my white pairs are starting to get worn out

How often does the store restock the Lebron jerseys? I want the Wish patch directly from them. Although I could get a jersey from somewhere else but if it is an authentic it should look like the ones that they wear on court. I don’t get why they don’t just put the Wish on them all.

Lakers store doesn't restock much online. Even though they have authentics in store.

Back
Top Bottom