Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I liked the adidas jerseys but I am having more fun buying the Nike ones. Seems like the AAC actually has authentic jerseys in stock when I go to games. I've only bought two authentic this season.

Pics of it being sewn
You were correct. I got mine today and it was stitched.
E91AF7D0-BEC5-4F28-BB40-2978225592D9.jpeg

The jersey feels good but I don’t like how they put the 16 on it. It is crooked, but oh well. I will keep it.
3F4F4835-A570-499F-8935-F8AF1F214BD7.jpeg

E53AC53E-1E69-4102-AF83-02807A7EAC2B.jpeg

Will LeBron change his number to 6 as planned next year?

I’m planning to keep the #23s in the authentic statement and association styles. I know that the hue of the Icon jerseys will be changed next year too...

All I know is that Nike > adidas and it ain’t even close.

I disagree. I really liked the Rev30's it was just as big hassle to get authentics.

The quality of the rev30's was better to me than these Nike authentic. Just my opinion I'm sure some will disagree.

For those wondering about sizing for the SJ2 jerseys...

Despite the “loose fit” tag, the Monstar jersey actually fits much better than the boxy swingman jerseys. Compared to my LBJ Statement Authentic (40), the Monstar jersey is only about one total inch wider.

DBBD34D1-8B51-4E35-9CBB-5A3ADE23D8B2.jpeg

B60D9DDE-EEE3-4725-96A8-0F61EBB45AC8.jpeg

U have to send them the jersey and they will stitch it for you.

stitch=25$ plus shipping (31 total)
Heat pressed= I think 10$ (16$ total)

I got 5 jerseys patched from lakersstore with no issues
3C53A550-47DD-44EE-8BCB-AF4CB01E684F.jpeg

What do you search for on the site or how do you process this order?

What do you search for on the site or how do you process this order?
Once with email and the other two times over the phone. I used their contact us page. Just make sure u specifically say u are not just trying to buy the patch. Say u want to ship the jersey to them and pay for the patch along with the type stitching u want.

Could you (or anybody :D) do me a favor and tell me how the 48 L swingman measures pit to pit? I only have an authentic version 44 and it fits small for a 44, wondering if the swingmans also run small.

I will have to find a measuring tape first. Lol. I have both authentic and swingman jerseys and the authentic definitely have a “slim” fit compared to a swingman, which to me has a standard fit.

No but I’m sure we can find out what it’s made from or where and do it ourselves

If you find something let me know. I'm gonna ad the KB patch to my AD and Bron jerseys since this might be the last year they wear 23 and 3.

Back
Top Bottom