Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Wifey just left the team LA store in El Segundo for me.

They have Lebron and AD authentics with Wish patches and sewn in Nike swooshes. I had her grab me the Purple Lebron. Plenty of sizes in each just didn't have the gold Bron in size 58 (yes I'm a tall guy).

Last edited:
Wifey just left the team LA store in El Segundo for me.

They have Lebron and AD authentics with Wish patches and sewn in Nike swooshes. I had her grab me the Purple Lebron. Plenty of sizes in each just didn't have the gold Bron in size 58 (yes I'm a tall guy).

Smh, I wish they would put some of that stock one for the web store.

Call em. See if they ship.

If not I'm going back in two weeks to grab the white one I should have let my wife grab.

I can take care of you guys.

how much are they? Want a white one as well. Do they have the city authentics?

Does Nike still do the custom authentic jerseys? I cannot find an authentic Association White Miami Heat DWade jersey. I might have to wait until next season.

Here is my Kobe swingman with the patch. I like the current Nike much better than the old yellow.

Attachments

• 3424E331-C780-452E-8A46-F9522790174D.jpeg
    3424E331-C780-452E-8A46-F9522790174D.jpeg
    509.4 KB · Views: 1,106
Does anyone know if the Celtics are changing their statement uniforms for next season? I remember reading somewhere that teams were changing their statement uniforms every 2 seasons.

Does anyone know if the Celtics are changing their statement uniforms for next season? I remember reading somewhere that teams were changing their statement uniforms every 2 seasons.
Teams have the option to. Sixers switched their statement this season to a similar but new design

we need to switch our icons to our creams from 2017-18

That old yellow on the MN isn’t even accurate probably

it’s def not accurate on the 96-97 :lol:

might be the case. I’m not a laker fan so I don’t know. I always admired their older jerseys but I never seen them up close in detail. I never liked the Kobe era jerseys. Probably their worst set

Teams have the option to. Sixers switched their statement this season to a similar but new design

we need to switch our icons to our creams from 2017-18

Okay, cause I saw that the Celtics team store is selling the authentic jersey now

Back
Top Bottom