Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Heard that Ross and Marshalls stores are getting a lot of Vaporknit authentics for 30 bucks? If anyone can help out and get me a Curry, I will pay you to ship it to me. Disgusts me how all the resellers on ebay are like “well it’s a 200 dollar jersey” bish no it’s not it’s a 30 dollar jersey.

:lol: ebay is flooded With these. I tried my local ones but nothing yet.

yeah I just did.

how’s everyone else still buying from them though? Patches and stuffs?

In my situation I believe it's just an honest mistake. Lazy worker who wasn't paying attention to what they were packing. In my 5 years of buying stuff from them, this is only the 2nd time I've been inconvenienced.

I don’t see it on the site

did it sell out?
366E5D83-0208-46CC-90E5-D00C20CFE340.jpeg

I think they did, glad I was able to grab 3 before they sold out

In my situation I believe it's just an honest mistake. Lazy worker who wasn't paying attention to what they were packing. In my 5 years of buying stuff from them, this is only the 2nd time I've been inconvenienced.

NONE of their email, contact us page is working though. this isn't something I expect from a company of this caliber. Very disappointed. I thought I could get the lakers just don shorts in time of the finals, but looking at it now, I don't think its possible. my size is kinda sold out on eBay. Come to think of it, there might be a possibility that they don't have it in stock, thats why they couldn't fulfill the order

Each year they've made a huge announcement for the city jersey and with the pandemic I figured they would just leak it since gatherings are a no no right now lol.

My next jersey's definitely gonna be a KD jersey but as someone who grew up in NJ, do I wanna do Kenny Anderson dirty like that by getting the classic or just going Black BK?

thumb.aspx.jpg
Kennt anderson looking at that pic like damn take me back

I need the Mavs to quit playing with my emotions and either leak the new city jersey already or let me know if they'll have the authentic green jerseys lol.

from what I remember, the classic don’t get authentic due to Mitchell and ness. I haven’t seen anyone say otherwise this year. I have wanted the warriors classic the last several seasons and the team shop has had nothing.

My next jersey's definitely gonna be a KD jersey but as someone who grew up in NJ, do I wanna do Kenny Anderson dirty like that by getting the classic or just going Black BK?

thumb.aspx.jpg

Why not get both if feasible?

Hopefully Nike will have an authentic Nets Kevin Durant jersey available when he returns next season.

I recall they made the royal Nets Kenny Anderson jersey in the 2000s and I haven't seen it since.

You can see both Nets jerseys as different incarnations due to differences in eras and localities. It would basically be having a New Jersey Net Anderson jersey and a Brooklyn Nets Durant jersey for yourself if you can obtain both.

from what I remember, the classic don’t get authentic due to Mitchell and ness. I haven’t seen anyone say otherwise this year. I have wanted the warriors classic the last several seasons and the team shop has had nothing.

Yeah I tried reaching out to Nike "useless" and the Hangar "said they didn't know anything yet." I can't stand Mitchell and Ness jerseys. My J. Kidd jersey is pretty close but for $300 it should be spot on.

Yeah I tried reaching out to Nike "useless" and the Hangar "said they didn't know anything yet." I can't stand Mitchell and Ness jerseys. My J. Kidd jersey is pretty close but for $300 it should be spot on.

i ordered the swingman off of dicks. I will get the authentic if they drop or the city if it’s nice. I don’t like mavs current set otherwise. The kidd era jerseys were nice.

Back
Top Bottom