Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

With all the statement edition, city edition, earned edition etc. abominations that have been coming out, I have to give credit to the Lakers for their take on the alternate jerseys.

Not only was it a grest idea to pay homage to Laker greats, but all of the jersey designs have been solid.

minus the purple pinstripe as a tribute to magic, they have done a pretty good job on their city jerseys

76ers City Set via CDN’s Twitter

13A331F8-2145-4BEC-B183-B1E46DE8DFD3.jpeg

I dig em. Look pretty clean imo. Only update I would have made is skipping the black shadowing/ink in the reflection that lies under "PHILADELPHIA". Just excess that wasn't needed imo.

Sixers jerseys are :emoji_fire: Especially the shorts. Everyone (including myself) slightly disappointed it isn’t closer to the AI era considering all the build up

Sixers jerseys are :emoji_fire: Especially the shorts. Everyone (including myself) slightly disappointed it isn’t closer to the AI era considering all the build up

Wait, is that it? I'm only counting 4 Uni's. Won't they have at least 5 for next season?

Wait, is that it? I'm only counting 4 Uni's. Won't they have at least 5 for next season?
Earned which might be a white version of this one or something completely different. Saw this on Twitter earlier and I’d be in if this happens
91807568-F620-4288-989A-E808F675646B.jpeg

we can’t have classics multiple years in a row so black razzle dazzle on hold still

Saw this on Twitter but laker jerseys do not have the wish patch in the new nba 2k. Something to keep in mind if you are buying an authentic or customizing.

I’m definitely grabbing a bunch of city shorts. I’ll probably grab a few jerseys too. Hope they have more authentics available.

Anyone in here own a Nets Icon authentic? Thinking about purchasing one online, but I have never seen them in person so not sure about how they look in hand

Back
Top Bottom