Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

AI wearing a Ben Simmons 2020-21 Sixers City Edition

D50FE5B4-8A06-441F-9699-884BDC4A0B08.jpeg

read up on the sixers decision for the city jerseys this year and looks like it had to do with Ben wanting to bring black jerseys back since he grew up watching AI and all that

also mentions how they want to eventually bring back the retro black jersey and how they want Embiid to be a part of the design process for a future jersery.

I will never ever buy anything other than Mavs gear but the suns have the best unis by far. I wish the Mavs would do something with the skyline again.

For those that have used eps what’s the normal turnaround time? They’ve had my lebron jerseys for going on two months now

pre pandemic they had a few of my jerseys for 2-4 months. Considering COVID delays I'd figure longer now even

Im just interested in securing the Nets Classic and Spurs version of the City shorts and whtever city version that the thunder throw out there.

Have the Nets classic and Bulls city shorts preordered. Got the Warriors classic shorts in this week. Need to preorder the Mavs classic shorts. Want more of these city shorts.

Back
Top Bottom