Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Damn it just let me add but then went unavailable. My bad 😔

*edit* I wasn’t going to buy just trying to look out.

Damn it just let me add but then went unavailable. My bad 😔

*edit* I wasn’t going to buy just trying to look out.
Appreciate it bro if you see a XL let me know or if possible grab it we can set something up I’m at work im
Trying to keep my phone close by but boss keeps bringing his Punkass around 🤬😂

I’m not mad at that MEM City set either. I’m more excited to scoop up a couple of Swingman City shorts knowing we probably won’t get Authentic City Jerseys.

-edit- just saw the Raptors City Shorts via Twitter

BE8605AD-891B-4362-8DC0-5BB51BCDCF30.jpeg

Sometimes, the shorts > the jerseys. That is indeed the case for the TOR City set, IMO.

Last edited:

damn want an authentic city Luka but not a fan of that 250 price tag.

Will definitely get some of the city shorts from multiple teams.

damn want an authentic city Luka but not a fan of that 250 price tag.

Will definitely get some of the city shorts from multiple teams.

Good thing about that site is they have sales often. Last season's city edition authentic went down to $125

If y’all wait it out the city jersey isn’t that popular here in Dallas and will probably drop like last years statement and city jerseys did. I’m going to be patient this year and just keep an eye on it.
Also.. since I frequent this thread and shared with everyone I got Covid, I finally received a negative test! I already called Carter to donate my antibodies. I have to wait because I donated right before I got Covid. But I’m hoping to get it in before Christmas. Alright story time over 😂

If y’all wait it out the city jersey isn’t that popular here in Dallas and will probably drop like last years statement and city jerseys did. I’m going to be patient this year and just keep an eye on it.
Also.. since I frequent this thread and shared with everyone I got Covid, I finally received a negative test! I already called Carter to donate my antibodies. I have to wait because I donated right before I got Covid. But I’m hoping to get it in before Christmas. Alright story time over 😂

happy you’re doing better man! That’s good to hear!

was thinking the same. Hell even the hangar employees kinda hinted at that to me when I was up there earlier today. And good to hear about the negative covid test as well.

Back
Top Bottom