Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

This Thunder Russell Westbrook authentic jersey is available on NBA Store for only $75.99! But only in size 52. Perhaps you can hold out until a promo code is available so you can try to get extra savings.

Fellas, what do you think is a realistic current market price for the Morant Grizzlies HWC jersey? Over the last year I've seen these go for anything from $300 to a G +. Insights please!

Attachments

• IMG_4478.jpg
    IMG_4478.jpg
    361.3 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
Fellas, what do you think is a realistic current market price for the Morant Grizzlies City jersey? Over the last year I've seen these go for anything from $300 to a G +. Insights please!

That's not a city, that's a HWC.

lol even tho the ASG isn't in Indianapolis anymore Nike still just keeping that retro Pacers influence because they're lazy haha

Fellas, what do you think is a realistic current market price for the Morant Grizzlies HWC jersey? Over the last year I've seen these go for anything from $300 to a G +. Insights please!
I think its a dope jersey. I haven't seen any authentics of it, only the swingmans. I'm not sure maybe it has something to do with it being a HWC. I'm not sure if Nike makes authentics in the HWC jerseys. Personally I'm not really a fan of swingmans, so I wouldn't spend more than $300-$350 on it if I were in the market for one.

I think its a dope jersey. I haven't seen any authentics of it, only the swingmans. I'm not sure maybe it has something to do with it being a HWC. I'm not sure if Nike makes authentics in the HWC jerseys. Personally I'm not really a fan of swingmans, so I wouldn't spend more than $300-$350 on it if I were in the market for one.
The authentic version was never made for retail in the HWC style. However, there are some pretty solid looking fake “Authentics” floating around...
E38136CE-DEC7-4C3A-93FB-6A27B9594876.jpeg
9328DF0D-EFC8-4FBD-839F-C35858F284D5.jpeg

Unfortunalately no Authentics of this jersey ever released to the public. Yeah I read the same thing about Nike not producing HWC Authentics. Still it's one of the nicest and rarest Swingmans out there, even though a Authentic would be next level. I was thinking around $400 max. Thanks for the feedback!

The authentic version was never made for retail in the HWC style. However, there are some pretty solid looking fake “Authentics” floating around...

These fake 'Authentics' are some of the best fakes I've seen. We've discussed this very jersey on the forums before. The tells are the NBA logo on the back (the logoman is white instead of the usual HWC beige), not to mention the tribal patterns on the collar and neck are just not as crisp and clean looking as on the original jersey. I've seen these 'Authentics' go on Ebay for as low as $50 and I've seen people trying to sell them as the real deal for a couple of grand :smh:

Gents, just got back from Lakers Store. They had absolutely nothing. Mentioned they didn’t get any authentics and zero blue HWC swingmans.

Unfortunalately no Authentics of this jersey ever released to the public. Yeah I read the same thing about Nike not producing HWC Authentics. Still it's one of the nicest and rarest Swingmans out there, even though a Authentic would be next level. I was thinking around $400 max. Thanks for the feedback!
You're welcome, I hope you find one for a good price.

The El Segundo Laker store opens today.

They had an IG story and it did not show the blue authentics...

They are open WED thru SUN, they got patches at warehouse n they are expecting city edition authentics restock next month.

Blue ones are HWC and nike never produced authentics in those styles.

Back
Top Bottom