Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Saw this on Twitter, looks like we’re getting some action on the Earned jerseys

DEDFC9DB-4192-45E1-AD67-BAE78738387B.jpeg

I hope I will be able to purchase a D Book earned edition jersey when they release, since its looking like its a wrap for the city edition version. The cheapest i saw of the city edition was $550 :sick:

I hope I will be able to purchase a D Book earned edition jersey when they release, since its looking like its a wrap for the city edition version. The cheapest i saw of the city edition was $550 :sick:
Sorry, the Suns aren’t getting an Earned edition this year.

Sorry, the Suns aren’t getting an Earned edition this year.

there was a leak of the earned jerseys and the suns had a set that was a homage to the 90s retro joints. they didn't make the playoffs last year so it doesn't make sense, but they do have earned uniforms for whatever reason. maybe every team has one designed come play off time or something

there was a leak of the earned jerseys and the suns had a set that was a homage to the 90s retro joints. they didn't make the playoffs last year so it doesn't make sense, but they do have earned uniforms for whatever reason. maybe every team has one designed come play off time or something

season ended in like September. With the late finish they had to have something prepared for production just in case they did make it.

i really like the earned lakers one, very close to the one kobe wore on the 3 peat slam cover. if only it said los angeles instead of lakers though..

Back
Top Bottom