Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

285528CE-3F6C-4739-9622-9888047BC22D.gif

guess we haven’t seen how lakers jerseys been selling lately. I’ll take one. They’re the best out of the earned bunch.

Thanks! I just scooped. I couldn’t wait any longer so I had to pull the trigger on It.

I was talking to some employees who work at the Hangar (Mavs team store), and they were telling me the earned jerseys are swingman only. Or at least for them it is. I would think they would be a team who would have authentics as Luka is a popular marketable player.

If these ultimately are swingman only that sucks. You have fans and customers who want a product which is similar to what the players wear. Yeah I get it swingmans sell better and more people are willing to pay retail for swingmans. But even if they’re produced in smaller quantities, authentics should be accessible for those who want them.

Yea that sucks. Remember wanting a few authentics of the last earned series but were swingman only.

I was already resigned to the fact of them being swingman’s. I just hope the heat store isn’t a disaster when they drop

I was talking to some employees who work at the Hangar (Mavs team store), and they were telling me the earned jerseys are swingman only. Or at least for them it is. I would think they would be a team who would have authentics as Luka is a popular marketable player.

If these ultimately are swingman only that sucks. You have fans and customers who want a product which is similar to what the players wear. Yeah I get it swingmans sell better and more people are willing to pay retail for swingmans. But even if they’re produced in smaller quantities, authentics should be accessible for those who want them.

Figured as much. They sold only swingman jerseys they last time the earned collection released, and the Nuggets team store doesn’t have any earned authentics listed for the drop tomorrow.

Oh well, money saved.

I love to see everyone hating the heat one because it’s a need and I’m sure it’s going to be more difficult than it should be

Back
Top Bottom