Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

If that Mavs one is legit they better release every possible player in authentic... I'll buy multiples lol.

These mashups are not that nice so far. Kind of sucks since these are the only authentic options we will have and no normal city jerseys next season.

LeBron James product on sale with 23% off at lakersstore.

LeBron James product on sale with 23% off at lakersstore.

Good looks. Just grabbed the white authentic.

A5B231AC-6D8A-427F-8122-BE2948DFA04D.jpeg

🔥🔥🔥

sicembu sicembu how often does the mavs online shop do sales on authentics? Need to pick up that City Luka and possibly a couple others lol.

sicembu sicembu how often does the mavs online shop do sales on authentics? Need to pick up that City Luka and possibly a couple others lol.

this Saturday and Sunday they are going to do a sale at their HQ. Usually after that you have to keep an eye on their website and whatever they don’t sell their they usually put online at a slightly higher price.

this Saturday and Sunday they are going to do a sale at their HQ. Usually after that you have to keep an eye on their website and whatever they don’t sell their they usually put online at a slightly higher price.

what’s the sale? You by chance swinging by there? Don’t think my wife is down for me driving 8 hours for a jersey haha.

what’s the sale? You by chance swinging by there? Don’t think my wife is down for me driving 8 hours for a jersey haha.

it's alot of different stuff. They usually have hats, shirts and sometimes jerseys. I got an authentic DSJ jersey for a friend that went to NC State for like $20.

Shirts are usually marked down to around $10. I got a few YUMS hats in the past for around $12 a piece. I don't really wear them I just think they're cool just a little OD lol.

I'll be at the game on Sunday and doubt I'll make it there on Saturday. HQ is across the street from the AAC "like across the highway" so it won't be out of my way to stop by. I know the Mavs are letting up on restrictions so I expect to be nuts lol.

I'll be at the game on Sunday and doubt I'll make it there on Saturday. HQ is across the street from the AAC "like across the highway" so it won't be out of my way to stop by. I know the Mavs are letting up on restrictions so I expect to be nuts lol.

damn lol. really need that luka city authentic but not for $250 haha

Back
Top Bottom