Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

30% off fanatics code
ALUMFL0ZRE8
Worked on the warrior city edition short
Bless you. Didn’t use it on gear but it worked on the signed wade to bron signed 8x10 I’ve been eyeing.

Attachments

• 2B166FB7-DA13-49C5-9B45-6EF69C25CD87.png
    2B166FB7-DA13-49C5-9B45-6EF69C25CD87.png
    892.4 KB · Views: 501
Need a couple NYC edition jerseys and those shorts. I’m considering making a purchase for one of them Kith jackets too.

I find the staff at the Lakers Store, both in person and via email, to be generally unhelpful. But it was nice to see another NTer get notified by them when the Bron authentics dropped. I guess they don’t vibe with me. :lol:

U right but I talked over the phone a few weeks ago. They said the didn’t know which one was coming. That store is a clusterF

Yea they're really bad. I've wasted a couple trips down there off of misinformation. I'm just still pissed when the Russ ones went on sale the damn website was on the fritz all day and they sold out. Had them in my cart but kept getting errors to check out.

The T Wolves store just cancelled one of my DLo jerseys (the swingman) due to supply chain issues. FML. The authentic DLo hasn't been canceled though.

It's funny, they sent me an email with a 50% off code, but there's no code in the email :lol:

Just sent them a response regarding that, but a little salty cause I wanted to rock the swingman and get the authentic signed. Oh well.

Just scooped a doubles of butler and tatum in L on fanatics 90.00 eash with disco under 195 out the door for both. Lucked up on heat only 1 size L and only one L left in stock LoL
Screenshot_20211230-190925_Gmail.jpg

Any word on hornets of heat shorts? Think I'm done after that... I hope. LoL

barrebaby barrebaby i msged hornets team store on ig. Said they only have 3xl in stock for the shorts.
Once my offer doesn't get accepted 120 in about 6 housrs I'll grab at 140/150 not much more and have had 3 offers at that price now. I don't want to worry about them anymore just heat and I'm done mavs on disco. 🤞🤞🤞 earned stuff is trash this year, city killed me. I thought last year was rough. Sheesh..

Any Melos? Or word of a restock?

Once my offer doesn't get accepted 120 in about 6 housrs I'll grab at 140/150 not much more and have had 3 offers at that price now. I don't want to worry about them anymore just heat and I'm done mavs on disco. 🤞🤞🤞 earned stuff is trash this year, city killed me. I thought last year was rough. Sheesh..

Any Melos? Or word of a restock?
Didnt ask about jerseys. Asked about a restock on the shorts they said they didnt know of any.

I find the staff at the Lakers Store, both in person and via email, to be generally unhelpful. But it was nice to see another NTer get notified by them when the Bron authentics dropped. I guess they don’t vibe with me. :lol:
It was me that posted that lol. Idk man I see it like any other store, the more they see certain faces consistently then they’d be more willing to “help out.”
What is it you were trying to find out?

04AB5BB1-1638-44DE-A976-7B6F5DB1E58F.jpeg

98348E13-E33E-4513-B480-67758BA9434D.jpeg

It was hard to find one but i finally got a DeRozan Bulls jersey, i wish it could been a Diamond edition one and a authentic but this will do for now. I got $20 off on it as well

Back
Top Bottom