Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I won’t make it. I was told valley Booker swingman only tmrw
They released some valley books earlier today on their team site but all sizes were gone immediately. Site was slow and by the time I was able to get on only size Small was available

I won’t make it. I was told valley Booker swingman only tmrw
They released some valley books earlier today on their team site but all sizes were gone immediately. Site was slow and by the time I was able to get on only size Small was available

what is their team site? I thought fanatics took over their online mech?

What is the sizing on the windrunner? Heard they fit pretty wide

They do fit bigger than the normal Windrunner. Do you have any other generations of windrunners? I have quite a few, and I can take comparison pictures.

They do fit bigger than the normal Windrunner. Do you have any other generations of windrunners? I have quite a few, and I can take comparison pictures.
I don't but, I ended up sizing down from my normal size which is large to a medium and it fits perfectly.

They have authentic shorts by chance?
None that i could see. I havent seen any authentic raptors shorts since the first year of the nike takeover. I dont think there have been any for sale since the switch to vapor knit?

None that i could see. I havent seen any authentic raptors shorts since the first year of the nike takeover. I dont think there have been any for sale since the switch to vapor knit?
Youre right, was hoping maybe theyd drop this year :lol: 🤞

I was all about the authentics. But with the addition of pockets to the swingman shorts. So much more appealing.

Yeah, besides the pockets, I just like how light the swingman's are compared to Authentics or even the M&N swingman's. I love playing ball in them.

Need those Lakers and Nets City one's up there but I've never bought shorts with anything less than 30% off so I'm hesitating on adding them to the collection though:lol:

Kawhi city on fanatics. Sizes 44/52 only.

1. Fanatics acting funny not having full size runs available. Did the same with Luka and Butler.
2. Is kawhi playing this year?

Edit: Size 48 added

Last edited:
Kawhi city on fanatics. Sizes 44/52 only.

1. Fanatics acting funny not having full size runs available. Did the same with Luka and Butler.
2. Is kawhi playing this year?

Edit: Size 48 added

That’s good news. Maybe my pre-order from the Clippers store will ship soon.

The shorts starting to arrive... oh yeah... just need those heat on a disco now overpaid for Hornets shorts but oh well 🔥 in hand.
20220110_200251.jpg

Scooped for under 100 figured why not...
20220110_200347.jpg

Back
Top Bottom