Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

The shorts starting to arrive... oh yeah... just need those heat on a disco now overpaid for Hornets shorts but oh well 🔥 in hand.
20220110_200251.jpg

Never had a shot at those Hornets shorts. But they so :emoji_fire:

Those hornets shorts are fire. If the hawks jersey was red or black, I’d be all over it. One of my favorite jerseys…but that yellow. Not a fan.

As for pockets in shorts… at a point in my life where I just loathe pants and I can do something about it. Unless I’m at work, I’m in a pair of basketball shorts. It’s 12 degrees outside and I’ve got on an authentic rev 30 heat pair on now. No pockets. Actually bought a magnetic pocket to wear on my waist. So yea…for me….the addition of pockets on swingman shorts are clutch.

Never had a shot at those Hornets shorts. But they so :emoji_fire:

Hope they release more widespread you guys get a shot (I paid 121 shipped for mine on ebay). I can't see how they won't release more, with much of the city stuff not even available until winter too. Spurs I'd get...Nike didn't make that many, because it's probably not a top seller, but Hornets stuff SELLS! The Jumpman/MJ alone can sell that uniform I feel, throw in a young star like Melo, and a good look. Its hard for me to think they wouldn't release them on a wider scale. With that I didn't want to chance it though so I overpaid, can't lie had my finger on the trigger for Spurs shorts at 200+shipping (seller wouldn't budge) and might have gone for them before the Hornets even, had I not gotten them at 121 shipped. Plus I trust the seller I've bought many items from them. So yeah I'm hoping more shorts are available come closer to spring, in Houston we can pretty much do shorts and tees year round. I haven't popped the tags on last year's Rockets city thermaflex pants even lol.

I've noticed NDC has been doing random partial restocks. Giannis city in 40 and 60 are up right now. I saw the Dame City in a 40 earlier this week.

Last edited:
The Suns team store online is interesting. It's fanatics-owned, but they seem to be able to put items on the site that don't go up on the regular fanatics page.

For example, you can get the Devin Booker Valley Swingman on https://shop.suns.com/mens-nike-dev...-856-2408466993?_ref=p-SRP:m-GRID:i-r0c0:po-0

but it doesn't show up on Fanatics when you search or go to the Suns page, if that makes sense.

laced navajo laced navajo

damn, had fanatics gift cards that woulda been clutch, but they dont work for the team shop even tho its ran by fanatics...SMH

good looks on the booker valley oop! copped a large. hoping they will come with the paypal patch since its coming from the "team store" but will get one off ebay if not.

Back
Top Bottom