Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

16421096430627393111120674376705.jpg

Great idea since they prob have so many ppl there showing up in curry/kyrie/giannis jerseys, but sheesh those make dhgate look good

Last edited:
Looks like there is a full restock of the Suns City Edition swingman jerseys on Nike France. I don't know if they're also on Nike US though !

have any statement jerseys been released w the diamond logos or are they just restocking the 2020 versions??

have any statement jerseys been released w the diamond logos or are they just restocking the 2020 versions??

I've seen a Lamelo swingman and blank Celtics authentic with diamond Jumpman in person. The rest I've seen have been Icon or Associaition and little of those even, just the top sellers. Like luka, lebron, Giannis, etc. They're not recycling last year's either, my buddy told me (DSG manager) if they've got the dri-fit on them they're from this year just made before the season basically. Not sure they're going to do it at this point now, seasons coming close to being done, all star stuff will be next too... so unless they plan on releasing 75th jerseys in the 76th season I'm not confident they will release them. Unless they plan on making another tier like basic swingmans for 110 and diamonds for 130 from here on out, which does kind of make sense if they do away with the earned stuff because they basically had the same plastic diamond swoosh/jumpman just more copper than silver.

Pics of the Celtics the ball was in store so no pics.
Screenshot_20220114-180710_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20220114-180733_eBay.jpg

Any working fanatics codes out there everything I've found seems dead? PM if necessary

Did you try that coupon I posted? It's 20% plus free shipping. Jusy not sure how many times it can be used. I'm sure someone used it since I posted it. I'll look and see if I have more not expired if not.
Screenshot_20220114-184603_Chrome.jpg

Did you try that coupon I posted? It's 20% plus free shipping. Jusy not sure how many times it can be used. I'm sure someone used it since I posted it. I'll look and see if I have more not expired if not.
Screenshot_20220114-184603_Chrome.jpg
Says the items in my cart are excluded. Tried it on some swingman shorts. Appreciate the help though.

Says the items in my cart are excluded. Tried it on some swingman shorts. Appreciate the help though.
Not fanatics but maybe they have what you're looking for says some exclusions but didn't read into it. It's about to end too in a couple hours.

Screenshot_20220114-201024_Chrome.jpg

Just bought 6 shorts including those Hornets and the Grizzlies, with a 30% code I had. Had about $260 in gift cards and $60 in fancash to use. Only ended up spending $79 out of pocket. Excited to get all these in.

Think I only need a few more pairs and I’m good for the season. Need the Bulls, Lakers, Nuggets HWC Warriors, and maybe 76ers and Bucks.

Back
Top Bottom