Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Lol. I’m old enough to remember how much people hated those teal Pistons jerseys when they were first introduced. Same goes for the Raptors Dino jerseys, purple Jazz jerseys, etc.

I think I have a vague memory of this. They just didn't fit into the convention at the time. And let's face it, if VC was never in Toronto those Dino jerseys would've been a joke.

Stoked about the teal Pistons jersey. Still got a pair OG shorts from when Nike was the supplier back in the day.
EDFF70DE-7C58-476E-A299-EA625375EFD0.jpeg
I was really hoping they’d replace that DP logo lol

I think I have a vague memory of this. They just didn't fit into the convention at the time. And let's face it, if VC was never in Toronto those Dino jerseys would've been a joke.

I was around 12 when the Raptors came onto the scene and they were my favorite Dinosaurs so I will always love those uni's. But I have the entire 2000 dunk contest embedded in my memory and I can't even imagine how distracting they'd be in all of T-Mac and VC's posters from that Dunk contest:lol:

They have the black warriors city edition swingman, but it's the customizable one up right now if anyone still needed.

That feels unfortunately fitting since they bailed on Oakland...

Yeah, completely hate how Oakland supported the team after San Francisco didn’t want them, and then as soon as their dynasty starts, they bolt back to San Francisco. I get how they are obviously more profitable now, but I just feel bad for the city of Oakland, and all of the people who supported the team back then but can no longer afford to go to games now. SMH at gentrification

can we do what jazz fans did and shame the warriors into replacing this garbage with a different jersey :smh:

These would actually look clean if they added some orange (like Oakland forever) or if the navy was the regular blue or black instead. Why navy??

or if they added drop shadow or multicolor trim instead of just yellow trim.

That Warriors one is so meh. Should've just stole the Teen Wolf Beavers design and it would've been better than that.

I think it's the normal blue, lighting just makes it look darker. def not navy. if it's darker it's more like dodger blue. it did look navy before today's up close looks

Back
Top Bottom