Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I want a away Poole but I hate that circle logo they were. Hopefully I can grab one of their throwback jersey's...

That is usually the City jerseys and gear that drop around November. All other jerseys were usually up by now.

I’m sure it will be “supply chain” issues still. I’ve got an authentic city for the heat the past 4-5 years but this year I think it’s time to just get the swingman. Just too much money to spend for them to sit like last years. I’ll wait it out for a hopeful sale in 23-24.

Still in need of Ja authentic
I ended up scooping one of the custom authentics for $180 because I got a 30% that actually worked on it but i really want a non-custom 2022-23 authentic Ja

The ones that dropped last year minimum $600 on eBay. Anybody know if those released online last year or if it was an instore team thing?

Have any new authentics been available for purchase yet from this season? Or has it been only swingmans so far?

Jaden Ivey Classic only sizes left are 2xl and 3xl :

Cade Classic
X small, XL-3xl

$135 but looks like they’ll come with sponsor patch

Last edited:
crazy how the patch makes it $20 more. NDC has them for $120....

edit: do you guys think they'll come out with an authentic of the classic jersey?
No supposedly Nike doesn’t do Classics in authentics. Not sure if it’s true but I read M&N holds the Classic authentic license or something

Because we won’t get any authentic Classics I ended up scoopin a Classic Jaden Ivey last night. They’re sold out in my size as of this morning too so I’m glad I pulled the trigger

Back
Top Bottom