Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I’m super jealous of everyone taking advantage of this promo. For one, it’s not available up here in Canada. Second - I broke my foot in 2020 during a run, and I’m too scared to try running again out of fear that I’ll break it again. 6 weeks in a walking boot was not fun. You should have seen how skinny my right leg got. Lol

Thanks, Sir! I’ve been strength training and practicing calisthenics literally everyday since the pandemic. I mostly work upper body and core. As a former “high mileage” runner (100 miles per month) pre-pandemic, the transition was pretty smooth.

via Twitter
088D53B9-88AA-4CC7-A526-64EBB17BECC0.jpeg

The Spurs easily won the best design in my book!
Nice! I’m recovering from an injury, but I’m also a long distance runner at heart as well. It’s been a test of my patience/will to not get out there and start running daily. I have been looking to get in calisthenics once I am able. Feel free to share your workout or dm me in how you got started.

Went for a walk this morning. I should have my 5 miles finished by mid afternoon tomorrow.
5B7C6620-7C1C-4795-B7FE-E897434D2B3C.jpeg

LaMelo Statement Swingman on Fanatics

Still $40 cheaper thru the nba store aus site though

Nice! I’m recovering from an injury, but I’m also a long distance runner at heart as well. It’s been a test of my patience/will to not get out there and start running daily. I have been looking to get in calisthenics once I am able. Feel free to share your workout or dm me in how you got started.

Went for a walk this morning. I should have my 5 miles finished by mid afternoon tomorrow.
5B7C6620-7C1C-4795-B7FE-E897434D2B3C.jpeg

I get my strength workouts from the Nike Training Club app. Since I started, I’ve made the exercises more challenging for myself by doing more difficult variations. For example, if the circuit included a standard push-up, I’d do an archer push-up or spider-man push-up instead. I can actually do one armed push-up now. I never thought I’d be able to do those EVER.

Or if the circuit called for mountain climbers, I’d do a one armed mountain climber. I also finish most of my workouts with two minute mountain climbers with nasal breathing only.

Last edited:

Probably still won’t get an authentic cause of M&N but wonder if Nike can now produce an authentic as it is now designated as a city edition

I think they're just reusing the jerseys from 2019-20 which is why they don't use the Futura logo.
You can see in the last pic it's an old Vaporknit jersey.
Also on LockerVision the jersey is classified as a classic edition

If you guys use a VPN, you can get the league pass for a full year from the Philippines or Argentina for around $50.

anybody know where i can get a finals patch? the large ones they put on the sleeves of the hoodies....

Back
Top Bottom