Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Size 48 already out… n arena pickup only..

I don’t quite understand why 48 always sell out so fast … I’m 6’2, 190lbs n 48 fits me perfectly… but I’m feeling like everyone’s grabbing this size…

DE01B39F-AFA0-4155-A43A-8267B69ED48D.png

sucks it’s pickup locally.. I lucked out and was able to scoop my size on justsports before the team put them up for sale today. Glad I grabbed one since I was anticipating they would be on some bs again

you know what jersey was slept on

That Kelly green Luka

Thought that was nice
This one?
8DE70E11-CD52-46A6-BDBF-F04D5086CA8F.jpeg

They still got all sizes in Swingman at the team store but no authentics since it’s a classic. It’s dope, I’m just not really a green person

I think the statement and city both from this year are my favorite Luka jersey thus far. I don’t have either yet though, only got a couple of last years statement authentics

The Melo city from just sports came with the lending tree patch. So odd that that one did.
Dope! I didn’t think it would but happy to hear it will, love the way the patch looks on this jersey in particular

Got any pics?

Edit: looking at my order the pic actually has the patch on the jersey. Looking at the other authentics on justsports they don’t show any sponsor patch

Last edited:
My LaMelo joint came in today as well. Folks are going to regret not getting these. Coming with the patch made these a 10/10 for me personally.
No doubt - this jersey with the patch is clean af

Happy to be able to scoop one today, can’t believe couple more popped back upon on JS

C92FE3CA-B421-4268-BE2A-248DB261036E.jpeg

23C3BB19-585F-4D95-A630-A586A797EDA6.jpeg

Lillard is more of a greenish teal, not showing up well on the photo.

Still can’t decide which one to get, trailblazers or Miami…

Called lakers store this morning they still have lbj FSR now, no other players available at the moment 😂

Still can’t decide which one to get, trailblazers or Miami…

Called lakers store this morning they still have lbj FSR now, no other players available at the moment 😂

even Laksersstore online shows 30-35 days from order date. Bought a Reaves city

Back
Top Bottom