Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

11669564602_.pic.jpg

saw this in FB group... lol

yeah, they put swingmans up online on that first release day, never any authentics.

was also surprised to see these Vista Print patches were ironed on and much cheaper feeling than my Icon and Association jersey.

thx ! also check my reply of the screenshot above, they had authentics on Friday ?

fwiw, i got to the proshop 2 hours after that post and all they had left were XL and up. Still nothing to appear online though.
Yep u can already see resellers selling them fit $500+ across eBay n other resell platforms in Asia now :smile:

Gonna be at c’s game Friday. Want to check pro shop. But guessing it’s cleared. Might grab a swingman or something instead

any toronto peeps know if realsports (stadium store) stocks authentic city jerseys on game days?
they havent yet as far as i know. talked to one of the managers and she didnt know when they were getting them. it'll probably be announced on their instagram

Nike is tripping with that print on the front! That’s what they put on swingmans
they use screening or sublimation when a graphic has details that are too intricate for twill or if it would require too many layers. unless the grizz jersey is completely different from the rest of their line the screening is totally different than the heat press used on swingmen

Patchenhz Patchenhz is dialed in, got his little birds in all the proshops. Your connect’s connect.

Interesting to see washington’s restock of last year’s city jerseys. Are you sure they are just not sitting from last year?

City editions this year are a bust for the most part. Expecting resellers arent going to be pleased with their profit/time to turnover inventory

Last edited:
Patchenhz Patchenhz is dialed in, got his little birds in all the proshops. Your connect’s connect.

Interesting to see washington’s restock of last year’s city jerseys. Are you sure they are just not sitting from last year?

City editions this year are a bust for the most part. Expecting resellers arent going to be pleased with their profit/time to turnover inventory

Kuzma's def not sitting ones, I think kuzmas sold out pretty quick last yr release, KP & Beal were sitting

Agreed. Profit margins aren’t even high on authentics. If people were buying them for $500

Sure

Anyone even paying more than retail for any Nike authentics? Considering the stores themselves are over $200 anyways

11669564602_.pic.jpg

saw this in FB group... lol
wow, why the **** do the store allow that!?
I am not into jerseys anymore, i just get the warm up stuff, pants and jackets.... but this still pisses me off.
There should of course be a limit of 2 or 3 jerseys per customer!

-
Hope the person that bought all these chokes on em' because no one is buying them.
-
If you want this **** to end, stop buying from eBay and other places.

A bit off topic, but does anyone know if the shoes on the Hasbro Starting Line-up figures can be removed and switched?

74FA65A1-D588-4B9F-9390-38C9A71EF828.jpeg

AB56335C-3A0A-47D7-918B-17E33D248739.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom