Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Both Authentics are currently available on the team store websites. If you could pick one of these two Authentics which one would it be?

A few months back the Jokic 75th would have been the obvious choice, it's simply a beautiful jersey and I would love have it in my collection. However, the new Clippers jersey, which I initially didn't like, is slowly growing on me... the highlight of course is the "Los Angeles" stained-glass writing, but it's also the details on bottom (white side panels, green stripe inside, Drew League motto near the size tag etc) that are making this jersey look better every time I see it
Dude thank you for spotting the Jokic jersey. I slept on it last season and really wanted it:emoji_thumbsup:. Just ordered

Can you post a pic of the inside of the jersey? Thanks
046D44A9-C360-433F-A45A-77370A4B4198.jpeg

B44E94E9-8244-477E-95DB-533CEED03429.jpeg

Completely forgot I even sent this out over a year ago, but EPS finally finished my 75th anni Heat blank. Compared to the NDC 2020/2021 EPS has actual holes in the white number fonts while the team and NDC use screen print on the numbers
1860D8CB-2CA7-4725-A735-BBD1DD85987D.jpeg
7D8F574F-A5F9-4D0E-BD87-D24337A76A1D.jpeg
EAB4A510-1F6F-446D-AA1D-FA136A01AABB.jpeg
29B9ADB7-9AA1-4B5E-B8E8-6B5004A5D814.jpeg

u sure those holes are screen print? my ndc jimmy buckets jersey looks exactly like yours and they are definitely real holes on the numbers....

Just jumping on the bandwagon... I ordered a custom authentic Bucks jersey from Fanatics' main site on December 30th. My estimated arrival date was yesterday but they haven't even begun creating the jersey yet. Reading some of these posts, it seems like I have quite a ways to wait yet before receiving it.

Just jumping on the bandwagon... I ordered a custom authentic Bucks jersey from Fanatics' main site on December 30th. My estimated arrival date was yesterday but they haven't even begun creating the jersey yet. Reading some of these posts, it seems like I have quite a ways to wait yet before receiving it.
I've ordered a couple from them, they take a while to receive. They usually email you an update that they're still working on it.

Authentic Giannis Statement (minus the Motorola patch)
Damn, very tempting. I want the patch, but to save $50. I'm trying to wait if the Bucks store do a sale like they've done in the past.

I've ordered a couple from them, they take a while to receive. They usually email you an update that they're still working on it.

Damn, very tempting. I want the patch, but to save $50. I'm trying to wait if the Bucks store do a sale like they've done in the past.

Need them to drop this on fanatics. I have gift cards to cover the cost of the jersey.

All star jerseys dropped on various team store sites and all fanatics stores. No authentic anywhere.

Attachments

• 4473477B-C04C-4E33-962D-E1E7A244613F.jpeg
    4473477B-C04C-4E33-962D-E1E7A244613F.jpeg
    175.4 KB · Views: 805
Passing on all Swingman jerseys in hopes of an authentic. Only swingman I’m looking for is Markkanen but I don’t see it on any site.

All-star Swingman shorts are up. I like the shorts more than the jerseys.

Would have to get a bam authentic. Since they didn’t make buckets last year they’re definitely not making Bam this year. Money saved I guess.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom