Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I only have 5 Nike authentics. But quality > quantity though. Lol
Well, I was wrong. Turns out I have a few more than I thought. Sadly, these were all purchased during the Fabolous era, so everything except the Jordan road jersey is one size too big. Lol

Attachments

• IMG_3589.jpeg
    IMG_3589.jpeg
    373.1 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_3590.jpeg
    IMG_3590.jpeg
    414.3 KB · Views: 465
  • IMG_3591.jpeg
    IMG_3591.jpeg
    432.8 KB · Views: 465
man, i see collections of authentic's and i'm like "i gotta start collecting that's sick"

then i go look at the prices and my brain goes "$2-300 for something you aren't gonna wear? the hell you're not"
Yeah man. I haven’t purchased an authentic in almost 20 years. Only time I’m wearing jerseys is when I’m at the beach. Swingmans are good enough for that purpose. I’m too old to be wearing em anywhere else other then going to an actual game. Lol

Yeah man. I haven’t purchased an authentic in almost 20 years. Only time I’m wearing jerseys is when I’m at the beach. Swingmans are good enough for that purpose. I’m too old to be wearing em anywhere else other then going to an actual game. Lol
How old are you? Didn’t know there was an age limit. A lot of us breaking the rules on the regular. Guess you’re not old enough to stop caring. You’ll get there. Full uniform out to dinner. You do you. 💪

I own 1 authentic and it's Vince Carter Raptors home jersey (not the dino) from Nike that I got on eBay for $150USD a few years back. Purchased for nostalgic purposes. It's 1 size too big but I don't wear it so it doesn't matter.

So much dope Bulls gear... also super cool that they are selling GI stuff in the arena store! Is it just me, or are Nike Authentics gradually becoming more available? Given it's not for all jersey designs, but it seems to going in the right direction. Hopefully this trend carries on to markets outside of the US, as well as online team stores including one of worst places to purchase NBA gear, a shoppers nightmare, the one and only NBAstore.eu haha

So much dope Bulls gear... also super cool that they are selling GI stuff in the arena store! Is it just me, or are Nike Authentics gradually becoming more available? Given it's not for all jersey designs, but it seems to going in the right direction. Hopefully this trend carries on to markets outside of the US, as well as online team stores including one of worst places to purchase NBA gear, a shoppers nightmare, the one and only NBAstore.eu haha
Enjoy it now while you can. We are all ****ed once Fanatics wins the next contract. Lol.

Mobley jersey from the Cavaliers team shop ❤️‍🔥 Arrived here in Germany exactly 7 days after ordering. Free UPS Express shipping too for a flawless jersey. One of my best experiences ordering from overseas.

IMG_4377.jpg
IMG_4380.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4384.jpg
    IMG_4384.jpg
    451 KB · Views: 1,403
  • IMG_4382.jpg
    IMG_4382.jpg
    523.5 KB · Views: 1,414
Went through a few pages and didn't see a topic / answer so any opinions would be appreciated. Moving back to Colorado and have decided to become a Nuggets fan again. Looking to cop a Christian Braun jersey. How do authentics fit these days? I seem to remember reading in this thread that they are cut smaller these days?

Went through a few pages and didn't see a topic / answer so any opinions would be appreciated. Moving back to Colorado and have decided to become a Nuggets fan again. Looking to cop a Christian Braun jersey. How do authentics fit these days? I seem to remember reading in this thread that they are cut smaller these days?
Oh shxt, welcome back to Colorado brother!

Idk whens the last time you had an authentic but they’re thinner/more fitted than a Swingman. If you get an opportunity you could always swing down to the Altitude Team Store at Ball Arena and try em on first. Prob could cop the Braun there too

Oh shxt, welcome back to Colorado brother!

Idk whens the last time you had an authentic but they’re thinner/more fitted than a Swingman. If you get an opportunity you could always swing down to the Altitude Team Store at Ball Arena and try em on first. Prob could cop the Braun there too

Good looking out. Me and the homies are also planning on hitting up Boulder for the Coach Prime era as well. Jus' let me know, brother.

Good idea. I'll look around here locally to see if anyone has Authentics to try on or just wait till I get back into the city to hit up the Pro shop.

Does the Team Store at MSG ever pick up the phone or what? Want to find out if there's any more Brunson Authentics in stock before I waste my time going there.

Good looking out. Me and the homies are also planning on hitting up Boulder for the Coach Prime era as well. Jus' let me know, brother.

Good idea. I'll look around here locally to see if anyone has Authentics to try on or just wait till I get back into the city to hit up the Pro shop.
Yessir - gonna be fun man! Coach Prime got Boulder/the rest of the state buzzin heavy right now, can’t wait for the season to get started

Def hit you up my bro

Back
Top Bottom