Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Im seeing some close up pics on social media. Materials look reminiscent of the current nba authentics. Hoping they dont run long like i found the flexbases to be.

Price point at close to five hundo is bananas.
same length, measured it along with the authentic Pirates jersey I got off MLB shop last week, both size 44, a little more tapered in width but both measured about 34.5 inches from middle of the back of the neck down to the bottom

couple quick pics but I don't want to keep derailing the NBA thread with MLB talk :lol:

IMG_3755.jpg
IMG_3757.jpg

same length, measured it along with the authentic Pirates jersey I got off MLB shop last week, both size 44, a little more tapered in width but both measured about 34.5 inches from middle of the back of the neck down to the bottom

couple quick pics but I don't want to keep derailing the NBA thread with MLB talk :lol:

IMG_3755.jpg
IMG_3757.jpg

jersey is 🔥

Some sales on prior years' authentic Giannis City Jerseys

Screenshot 2023-07-12 at 11.02.36 AM.png
Anyone know if the cream city jerseys are stitched?

Nevermind, description says heat pressed name and number.

thanks yeah i was trying to avoid purchasing it from that seller for $30.....damn i don't remember it being sold for that much?!

was looking to grab a 2023 mlb all star jersey...that $500 price tag is insane...maybe should avoid it entirely
Yeah, that price in insane, for a jersey with one color scrip both on the front and name and number! Looks pretty cheap, and then 500? G T F O

sure as hell do not hope that is the price Nike is pushing next season when all the teams use that jersey template.

IMG_3755.jpg
IMG_3757.jpg
how do the sleeve all star patch look?

is a embroidered, chromaflex, or perhaps something different?

I want an MLB authentic but can’t bring myself to pay that price and I have a 30% off code lol

I want an MLB authentic but can’t bring myself to pay that price and I have a 30% off code lol
Nike are *******s.
Price is way too high, also considering the many errors they make when they make the jerseys for us customers, like slightly crooked / off center numbers/names, and that annoying huge mark on the back of the jersey you sometimes see from where they heatpressed the name/number, before they sew it on.

granted, this is not Nike's fault, the jerseys are made by the same workers that did the Majestic authentics, it is afterall the same factory....
but the insane price hike? now that IS Nike that is behind that!!

Was hoping for something like chromaflex, there wasn't any embroidery on the patch itself

IMG_3760.jpg
many thanks for the photo........
my goodness, for such an expensive jersey this is outrageous , it's just a flat patch, no raised embroidery, like we saw in previous years, or even find on the new era hats, just to name an example.

I would assume this is the same patch they use on the 194 dollar replica jersey?
No way of knowing of course, perhaps we will find out later.

It should not be like this!

edit: i just found this... does look a little better, right?
or do my eyes deceive me?

GettyImages-1258994240%20%281%29.jpg

Last edited:
many thanks for the photo........
my goodness, for such an expensive jersey this is outrageous , it's just a flat patch, no raised embroidery, like we saw in previous years, or even find on the new era hats, just to name an example.

I would assume this is the same patch they use on the 194 dollar replica jersey?
No way of knowing of course, perhaps we will find out later.

It should not be like this!

edit: i just found this... does look a little better, right?
or do my eyes deceive me?
ecc0fc1f-a67a-40ac-b170-0bfc23b551f8-USATSI_20846279.jpg
yea that one definitely looks better

only difference between authentic and replica may have been the Mastercard logo on the authentic

IMG_3588.JPG

Back
Top Bottom