Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I wonder when the dubs are going to get new Unis.....

I feel like they should have stuck with those we believe homage uniforms they wore during 20-21. That was a dope one.

Albeit with “San Fran” or “Warriors” on the front
IMG_0798.jpeg

I feel like they should have stuck with those we believe homage uniforms they wore during 20-21. That was a dope one.

Albeit with “San Fran” or “Warriors” on the front
IMG_0798.jpeg
Recently scooped up this city edition on fanatics, swingman edition. I slept on these and the year after. And speaking on behalf of people from SF, I hope “San Fran” is never anywhere on a Warriors jersey 🤣

oakland forever jersey that lasted one year, the irony. just bring them back.

yeah, san fran is a no-no and the easiest way to tell people aren't from the area.

i'm just surprised they haven't made a golden gate themed design. color the bridge red/orange or make a big graphic design like the 90s hawks jersey but with the bridge across the jersey and a sky blue background. that's such an easy idea. way better than the flower jersey at least.

Yeah I feel the warriors have a lot of untapped potential for jersey ideas. The flower last season grew on me, but yeah I’d like to see them change the color scheme up a bit.

Yeah the big medallion on the chest think is outdated. Granted those uniforms will be forever GOAT’ed off the strength of the championship seasons.

I thought the navy/orange/yellow uniform/“We Believe” set they had prior to Steph’s sophomore season was dope. Especially the orange alternates.

Yeah the big medallion on the chest think is outdated. Granted those uniforms will be forever GOAT’ed off the strength of the championship seasons.

I thought the navy/orange/yellow uniform/“We Believe” set they had prior to Steph’s sophomore season was dope. Especially the orange alternates.
Yeah, during that era I think the consensus is that people didn’t like those jerseys until the we believe team popped off. Even then it was def an acquired taste. Got my orange version of Monta though haha

With the Grandmama and Mourning uni's so embedded in my brain, that purple piping is so jarring. I really wanna love it but it feels "weird" seeing that. I'm sure those Melo jersey's will sell though. I'm in for a pair of Swingman shorts:lol:

Is it me or others feel the same way. If these hornets throwbacks are only worn 8 times for home games, it is such a wasted effort on the design and marketing. IMO.

Well Lakers mamba jerseys were only worn 8 times too in 2017/18. In general alternates being worn less often than primary jerseys is nothing new but i agree they should be worn way more. Warriors Origins had it good, those were worn at least 20 times lol

Last edited:
There was talk of that happening last season when they said they’d be getting new uniforms again.

Back
Top Bottom