Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

1694074415835.jpg

1694075581321.jpg

Last edited:
Good looking out. Treated myself and copped the Tatum. I told myself a long time ago that I would never spend money on an authentic, since I never wear my old ones (too scared to get them dirty. Lol), but the price was just too good to pass up.

Good looking out. Treated myself and copped the Tatum. I told myself a long time ago that I would never spend money on an authentic, since I never wear my old ones (too scared to get them dirty. Lol), but the price was just too good to pass up.
No doubt. I'm assuming we'll start to see some more authentics hopefully trot out slowly over the next few weeks with training camp being less than a month away.

Still waiting to see what new jersey’s the dubs will have this year. How have there been no leaks yet haha

All of these statement and icon are great deals. I’m personally more interested in city jerseys. I feel like they are more unique and overtime more rare. More appealing to collect these for teams I don’t necessarily consider myself a fan of.

Of course they’d be more rare being one and done but I get what you’re saying. I try to get guys I’m a fan of.

Back
Top Bottom