Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Rockets added authentics to their site again after like 3 seasons

Any info on rockets city jerseys yet? They did the pinstripe 2 years in a row should be something new this year right? Did a classic last season so probably not that.

Should honestly just keep the pinstripe set. Been their best looking set since they changed uniforms other than that baby blue set they had.

Should honestly just keep the pinstripe set. Been their best looking set since they changed uniforms other than that baby blue set they had.
I'd have no complaints that's one of the best city's that's been done imo. Last three rockets were pretty solid. The white spacesuit, the oilers blue, and this one. I've been kind of hoping maybe they do a white version of the pinstripe instead of blue theyve done the last 2 years. I think they'd look really good in white also.

They need to just replace their current Icon, Association and Statement sets period.
For sure! I think it's coming, maybe not next year, the texans are getting new unis. Sounds like thyre trying to add h town blue with maybe steel blue, red and white, could be cool for an oilers twist to the texans. I could see the rockets getting new unis the year after.

There are no changes for the authentic jerseys this year. Still stitched, same cut.

Attachments

• IMG_6772.jpeg
    IMG_6772.jpeg
    491.7 KB · Views: 737
  • IMG_6773.jpeg
    IMG_6773.jpeg
    313.8 KB · Views: 735
i see a pattern

teams with classics
2017-18: lakers, warriors, heat, bucks, suns, hawks, hornets, pacers
2022-23: lakers, warriors, heat, bucks, suns, rockets, nets, wizards, pistons, spurs, jazz

2018-19: magic, hornets, wolves, jazz, hawks, warriors, pacers
2023-24: magic, hornets, wolves, jazz ... i wonder who else

i see a pattern

teams with classics
2017-18: lakers, warriors, heat, bucks, suns, hawks, hornets, pacers
2022-23: lakers, warriors, heat, bucks, suns, rockets, nets, wizards, pistons, spurs, jazz

2018-19: magic, hornets, wolves, jazz, hawks, warriors, pacers
2023-24: magic, hornets, wolves, jazz ... i wonder who else
warriors are going back to the yellow city retros they've worn plenty of times. GS has a pretty deep jersey history they don't look into much for some reason; it took them ages to switch it up and finally bring back the TMC era jerseys.

LaMelo Icon Authentic available on Hornets team store which is run by Fanatics. Weirdly not available on Fanatics or NBA store.

Back
Top Bottom