Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Are they still selling 30% off code on eBay for fanatics? Can’t find it anymore?

How did y’all get the 20% code for Nike? They are really strict with codes now
No he’s not doing 30% as of now. Is doing 25% codes and used one on the new Tatum City jersey.

Lakers / Lebron city. Nothing really special about them. A bit bland/ boring but colors are work.

Attachments

• IMG_0453.jpeg
    IMG_0453.jpeg
    440.5 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0454.jpeg
    IMG_0454.jpeg
    316.4 KB · Views: 326
  • IMG_0455.jpeg
    IMG_0455.jpeg
    442.8 KB · Views: 693
No that lakers one is growing on me more and more. Mine comes in Monday I believe. Decided to order once my size looked to be drying up.

Seems like the teams cracked down on Nike putting on the patch. I haven’t seen anyone with a patch minus the team store since last season.
Yeah surprised this this the case. Wonder if it has to do with sponsors changing season to season and nike not wanting to deal with a tight turnaround on producing patches

Russ probably going to get traded midseason or released with Harden now there. He’s not really needed and I don’t see him coming off the bench.

Russ probably going to get traded midseason or released with Harden now there. He’s not really needed and I don’t see him coming off the bench.
To be honest....... both of these clowns should just retire.
They are **** and they will not bring a team anywhere near a championship.
Dump them and get some young players instead, sure as hell can't get any worse.

-
Harden: 'I'm not a system player, I am a system'

🖕:emoji_unamused:🖕 Unbelievable

Last edited:
Westbrook has actually played well with the Clippers, going back to last season. Anyone who watches basketball can see that.

And contrary to popular belief, a majority of fans still rock with Westbrook. So it's easy to see why his jersey would sell out.

It’s really been a short sample size though. And now you’ve brought Harden into the mix which is essentially going to make Russ an off ball player since they’re still keeping him as a starter. Something that doesn’t work well with him.

Its just the Celtics & Bucks city edition, and the icon Lakers, Grizzlies & Warriors jerseys.

I tried it on the Ja Morant city edition, said product wasn’t eligible for discount. Very weird.

They know the bucks city edition is trash :smh:

Back
Top Bottom