Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

IMG_0339.jpeg
IMG_0338.jpeg

Not a nike or nba jersey but man i finally got my baby jersey

Real Sports Apparel (Raptors team store) has 25% off site wide, including jerseys. Brings their authentics to $240 CAD which is roughly $177 USD. They're also including free shipping for orders over $75.

Sale ends tonight at 11:59pm.

curry 75th anniversary / mixtape authentic jersey. I know these were hard to find.

Warriors should've kept this as a permanent part of their uni set.

Especially since they won their most recent (and likely last) title that season.

Wow did fanatics have a full size run of those curry mixtape jerseys or just odd sizes?

Still cant believe fanatics never released a batch of the morant city jerseys or the knicks city jerseys from 21-22 but who knows maybe we’ll see them soon lol

pretty sure after he posted that all the lurker resellers bought them up lol. I clicked 9 minutes after that post and all the 44s were gone. Saw there were like 10 size 48s and then 2 minutes later those were all gone too. 40s and 58s sat for maybe an hour and even those brick sizes sold out surprisingly

Interesting that the MSRP is 250 tho, i think these were the warriors team store batch with the weirdly spaced letters like the custom jerseys. Not the regular version. so not too upset

with that being said if anyone has the non-team store version in a 44 or a Lamelo mixtape jersey for trade (or reasonable sale price), DM me

Last edited:
did you cop?

anyone else cop in here?
I got one. Shipped today. Let’s see how it is. Have the original one too. Going to use the new one to wear. It’s probably the only nice city warriors jersey (the we believe Oakland jersey is nice too )

pretty sure after he posted that all the lurker resellers bought them up lol. I clicked 9 minutes after that post and all the 44s were gone. Saw there were like 10 size 48s and then 2 minutes later those were all gone too. 40s and 58s sat for maybe an hour and even those brick sizes sold out surprisingly

Interesting that the MSRP is 250 tho, i think these were the warriors team store batch with the weirdly spaced letters like the custom jerseys. Not the regular version. so not too upset

with that being said if anyone has the non-team store version in a 44 or a Lamelo mixtape jersey for trade (or reasonable sale price), DM me
**** all resellers and ****suckers on ebay.

be it NBA jerseys or NFL merchandise.... just F all those who buy just to sell with a profit.

Karma will get you sooner or later.

Back
Top Bottom