Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Restock on all sizes in the Harden City Edition Authentic:

Thanks!

I really need the Westbrook in a medium.

Giannis swing man all star on bucks.com confirms Kia patch

need westbrook to restock!

I caved on the Giannis jersey, probably will grab the shorts sometime as well
IMG_8617.jpeg

All star jerseys aren’t bad but nothing special either. Not unique enough to buy, authentic or swingman.

anyone in here own this years clippers city authentic jersey? i'm curious if the inventory online reflects the same as the actual store...I tried calilng the shop but I can never get through...Does anyone know if they carry city authentics in store in LA?

ASG jerseys are not bad, probably will age like fine wine. Probably one of the better ones in the last 10 years tbh.

Ridiculous to not offer them in authentic especially if the format is East/West now. We know Lebron/Curry/Giannis/Jokic and others are locks before the season even starts.

My authentic Sengun jersey came in. They’re definitely made in store. Numbers are much thicker cut than what’s on normal retail authentics.
DADAD27B-69B4-4C1E-BD9A-673CEEBEEA0D.jpeg
748986F8-474C-48B8-AF62-AC052BCA4924.jpeg
Very nice, I wish the team stores would place the name on back higher like on the Nike pre-made ones.

Probably still going to have to settle for the Green since Sengun hasn’t restocked in my size yet. (If they will at all)

anyone in here own this years clippers city authentic jersey? i'm curious if the inventory online reflects the same as the actual store...I tried calilng the shop but I can never get through...Does anyone know if they carry city authentics in store in LA?

I was there last Friday, and they said no Clippers Authentics , not even Lakers AUs...

The question I have is..

Where’s the Paolo authentic at??

I made a custom one last year but suprised we didn’t get an official this season

Back
Top Bottom