Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

IMG_5694.jpeg

Went to every store in MSG last night looking for a Brunson City Authentic in a size 48 and they must have the most clueless employee's. Half the shops told me they don't even carry authentics as I was standing next to them when I asked for help:lol:
I hope they put them up on msg store website. I don’t live in the city anymore and none of my family wants to do me a favor lmao.

I need them online as well. I'm in Houston and all my family live in upstate. They sure aren't going to help :lol:
While we’re on the subject of MSG website, they need more variety of authentics. The facts we don’t have statement authentics or any other players like Mitch Rob is criminal compared to all the other teams stores

While we’re on the subject of MSG website, they need more variety of authentics. The facts we don’t have statement authentics or any other players like Mitch Rob is criminal compared to all the other teams stores
Be thankful they even have any authentic online. Celtics team store (which is run by the Bruins team, smh) doesn’t even stock authentics

I work in Midtown not too far from MSG and I want to see if I can get my hands on a Brunson City Authentic as well.

Is the team stores only open on game nights?

I work in Midtown not too far from MSG and I want to see if I can get my hands on a Brunson City Authentic as well.

Is the team stores only open on game nights?
No, but if the Rangers have a game, they take all the Knicks stuff down. On non game days they close at 2:30pm.

I hope they put them up on msg store website. I don’t live in the city anymore and none of my family wants to do me a favor lmao.

You need an authentic City Brunson? I’m going back for the 76ers game on the 10th. I saw size 40/44’s. They had all the sizes for Randle’s.

Was there ever any confirmation the 2024 All-Star authentics were in any store in NYC? Outside of the initial post in here reporting they were supposed to be. I haven't seen or heard anything.

Last edited:
Apologies if I have asked this before, but anyone know where I can find an authentic version of this jersey?

429640353_810907464409729_8721025733516622194_n.jpg

Met Pippen at a paid event. My ticket included the meet and signed jersey.

I was very disappointed with Pippen, who I have long admired and respected since I was a kid. As you can see, I have my toddler son in one arm,. I held one side of the jersey with the other hand and offered Pippen to hold the other half of the jersey, and he said "I ain't holding that". So I had to hold my son and the jersey for the photo.

I guess it's true what they say, never meet your heroes. Although Kobe was very professional when I met him.

I was very disappointed with Pippen, who I have long admired and respected since I was a kid. As you can see, I have my toddler son in one arm,. I held one side of the jersey with the other hand and offered Pippen to hold the other half of the jersey, and he said "I ain't holding that". So I had to hold my son and the jersey for the photo.

I guess it's true what they say, never meet your heroes. Although Kobe was very professional when I met him.
Forsy23 on YouTube has a story of him being a **** at a golf tournament. Factor in that it is very known that he doesn’t tip……well, let’s just say I never feel bad for the guy when his name pops up in the news. Lol
ADVERTISEMENT​

I think I could empathize with the situation. Sorry to hear you were disappointed. It must felt like a gut punch.

I’ve visited a few Nike stores thinking I’ll find some ASW gear or my Nike team’s merchandise and sadly these Nike stores aren’t carrying it much anymore. Nike stores here in nyc in years past would have a big rollout of the ASW gear. Nowadays You’ll have your typical stock of LeBron swingmans, Some Ja jerseys etc.

I’m saying all this to say that this times have changed

I think I could empathize with the situation. Sorry to hear you were disappointed. It must felt like a gut punch.

A punch in the gut is pretty accurate. As I walked away, I had to pretend to be nice and said thanks Scottie. But deep down inside, I was disappointed that my last image of him was him looking down at me and saying "no I ain't holding that".

A punch in the gut is pretty accurate. As I walked away, I had to pretend to be nice and said thanks Scottie. But deep down inside, I was disappointed that my last image of him was him looking down at me and saying "no I ain't holding that".
did he think the jersey was fake or afraid of cooties or something?

It happens. I met Harrison Barnes and he was super cool letting me get an autograph and a pic with my friends. Met Porzingis at a signing and he wasn't supposed to autograph anything but the pictures the event was giving out, but he signed my Jersey anyways. Anthony Davis signed my basketball but wouldn't dap me up. John Wall dapped me up but wouldn't give me an autograph. It's a weird mix when meeting players/celebs. Scared to ever meet Jordan because I know he might end up being a **** to me and I'll resent him for it lol.

Back
Top Bottom