Nike Outlet Return Policy (Return Without Receipt)

Just wondering if anyone knows how many times you can return shoes to a Nike Outlet without a receipt (their policy allows you to return unworn shoes without one).  I've heard of people not being able to after a certain amount of times... they (Nike) keep track of the number of times that you do it because they take your ID each time.  So I was just wondering if anyone knows what the limit is on the amonut of times/amount of money you can do before they start rejecting your returns.  For instance, I believe Walmart  and/or Target have policies where you can only return 2 items per 6 months/1 year without a receipt... but I don't know if Nike is that way.  Sucks for people who bought a ton and lose the receipt I guess.

Just wondering if anyone knows how many times you can return shoes to a Nike Outlet without a receipt (their policy allows you to return unworn shoes without one).  I've heard of people not being able to after a certain amount of times... they (Nike) keep track of the number of times that you do it because they take your ID each time.  So I was just wondering if anyone knows what the limit is on the amonut of times/amount of money you can do before they start rejecting your returns.  For instance, I believe Walmart  and/or Target have policies where you can only return 2 items per 6 months/1 year without a receipt... but I don't know if Nike is that way.  Sucks for people who bought a ton and lose the receipt I guess.

^ 3 what?

Does anyone else know or have an idea? Like I said, it sucks for someone who bought a ton of stuff there and lost the receipt... I just want to know which stuff I'm going to have to sell online versus what stuff I can take back.

^ 3 what?

Does anyone else know or have an idea? Like I said, it sucks for someone who bought a ton of stuff there and lost the receipt... I just want to know which stuff I'm going to have to sell online versus what stuff I can take back.

^ 3 what?

Anyone else know or have an idea?  I'm just wondering because I am going to have to decide which kicks I need to sell online if there's a limit on the returns (which I have heard that there is).

^ 3 what?

Anyone else know or have an idea?  I'm just wondering because I am going to have to decide which kicks I need to sell online if there's a limit on the returns (which I have heard that there is).

^ Thanks, I did do that.  Still looking for an answer, so if anyone knows, let me know in either one.

^ Thanks, I did do that.  Still looking for an answer, so if anyone knows, let me know in either one.

Back
Top Bottom