**Nike Outlets Appreciation** vol. 1?

today i went to a nike outlet and they had heat,
for some reason they had a bunch of different sb's and a grip of af1's
i saw some amari edition af1s they were pretty cool,
and they had a grip of pairs of ricky rud dunks and when i was walking in some kid was walking out with some dooms,
sad part is i only had 30$ and just bought some sb's
tired.gif
mad.gif

outlets mos deff appreciated
pimp.gif
(when my recession check comes, i know whereim going)

Originally Posted by KiiidThrash

it was in park city utah, and i doubt people are going to pick these up, wich means i am
pimp.gif

Never underestimate the power of a phone order.

Appreciated.

Originally Posted by Mw2889

KiiidThrash wrote:

it was in park city utah, and i doubt people are going to pick these up, wich means i am
pimp.gif

Never underestimate the power of a phone order.

Appreciated.

lol, you just lost your Dooms son.

its weird though almost every sb shoe says misc on the label thingy outside the box also for the air max's, only like 2 boxes of the baseball dunks saidthe description and all come in orange boxed no pink or any other colors

The last good shoe i found were some BB4's, i balled in them outdoor untill they started to get holes. I wish i bought two pairs.

outlets in orlando are alright i found a cement 3 belt for 40... usually 80 so i copped.

With the shoe craze these days and mofos camping out nothing slips through the cracks anymore.

I never see nice stuff when I go. I always figured since I'm in NYC that everything gets bought up by the beasts.

All Black Penny IVs - $30
Jordan XVII White/Blue w/ suitcase - $100
BRS Jacket - $10 (orig $130)

outlets are a hit or miss, usually for me, miss. those are my outlet highlights

^^

wait - I thought they only sold team jordans????

Anyways the outlet around my way is horrible...

Mods - not sure if it's against the rules to post pics in this thread. Not really pickups since is REALLY old pics. I'll take everything down if aproblem.

Appreciated - I got all this stuff from the outlets. Lucky me I live in Orlando where there are 5 plus the famouse kissimee outlet. Which BTW 10yrs ago>now.I scooped over 30 pairs of OG prestos for $15 a pop. Sweet deal.

Lil brother

My lil sister got blk/red XII's there in 03.

Back
Top Bottom