Nike Outlets Friends and Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supposedly, it will be July 26-29, can anybody confirm these dates? Got to find some hookups at the outlets if this is confirmed.

^^^Nice! I tried to ask employees at 2 outlets and 1 employee told me they don't have it yet even though his manager was giving it out to employees. SMH. The other outlet does not have the coupons yet because I asked the manager that usually hooks me up every year and he said he will give me some once they receive it. Crossing my fingers

employees of nike give out coupons that are 30% off your entire purchase. Some outlet employees give it out to regular customers but some stores don't give it out. Its just a matter of luck if the employee will give you a coupon. If you know employees then you can get 1 or more. The date for the event is July 26-29

employees aint givin out nothing around my way smh
if one of yall with access to some wouldnt mind sending me one itd be appreciated
ohwell.gif

I would really appreciate any member who can help me out with a coupon. I can send you a paypal for the postage.
Tried the two outlets I frequent and the employee's I asked acted like these are gold and shot me down.

thanks for the info. i have never be able to get my hands on coupons, but im gonna hit up my local nike and hope i can use my charm on some 17 yr old girls to get one.

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

if one of yall with access to some wouldnt mind sending me one itd be appreciated
ohwell.gif

same here please
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Ballahb

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

ohwell.gif

same here please
ohwell.gif
Guess we are all in the same boat with this.

I hear they're trying to make F&F more exclusive so there isn't going to be a lot of spare coupons flying around.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

I would really appreciate any member who can help me out with a coupon. I can send you a paypal for the postage.
Tried the two outlets I frequent and the employee's I asked acted like these are gold and shot me down.

I got shot down at Jersey Gardens and Jackson..someone help! 

I tried a store today and was treated like a terrorist for asking some guy after chatting it up with him for a few minutes. He looked at me like I rapped his daddy

Originally Posted by Dprociak

I tried a store today and was treated like a terrorist for asking some guy after chatting it up with him for a few minutes. He looked at me like I raped his daddy
laugh.gif

When my boy worked for Nike, he gave me the F&F coupon whenever it came around, but those days are long gone for me. The closest outlet to me has some of the shadiest employees I've ever seen so I won't even bother asking.

I went to Jersey Gardens last nite and Woodbury this past weekend, no luck. The employees were acting like this was "Seal Team 6" information. SMH

Originally Posted by CaptainSneakerhead23

I went to Jersey Gardens last nite and Woodbury this past weekend, no luck. The employees were acting like this was "Seal Team 6" information. SMH

Bro, I also asked the Jersey Gardens crew last Friday and was shot down and I even know some of the guys by a first name basis.  

Shout out to the NT member who's going to help me out. Thanks Bro.
happy.gif

I still don't know why they cracked down on these things the last year or two. They do 20 and 30% off sales periodically so what is the big deal?
Hopefully someone can help us out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom