Nike Outlets Friends and Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got one coupon. SMH. I used to get multiple sheets. My friend told me employees used to get 5 sheets with 3 coupons each, this time around, employees only got 1 sheet each with 3 coupons in it.
frown.gif

REGARDING COUPONS

- DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS FOR COUPONS. THEY WILL BE REMOVED IMMEDIATELY.
- IF YOU HAVE EXTRA COUPONS AND WOULD LIKE TO SHARE, PLEASE POST A REPLY HERE. IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED, USE PM.
- RECEIVING $ (ASIDE FROM POSTAGE REIMBURSEMENT) FOR THE COUPONS IS NOT ALLOWED.
- AGAIN, DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS FOR COUPONS.

In addition, this is being discussed in the OUTLET THREAD sticky-ed above. Please move the discussion there.

I was going to PM the guy back that helped me out on the last one and now all my PMs are gone. If you recognize me hit me up if you can help again. Much appreciated.

if you go into an outlet expecting to spend a couple hundred + and tell the manager, 'hook me up and i'm going to spend X dollars, or i'm not going to spend anything at all', 9 out of 10 guys will say 'yeah, give them the discount'.  it means nothing to them. 

or, bring a pic of a coupon with barcode (like this one: LINK ) on your phone and see if they can scan that.  could work...

Called two stores around me and they said they will not be handing them out at all. You need to know someone there in order to obtain a coupon. and All the employees i know at nike are stingy and wont give you anything unless there's something in it for them.

if you go into an outlet expecting to spend a couple hundred + and tell the manager, 'hook me up and i'm going to spend X dollars, or i'm not going to spend anything at all', 9 out of 10 guys will say 'yeah, give them the discount'.  it means nothing to them. 
or, bring a pic of a coupon with barcode (like this one: LINK ) on your phone and see if they can scan that.  could work...

jeremiah sir, u MIGHT have a shot with the first scneario u presented (tellin en u r about to drop a knot, bt not without discount) i still DOUBT that would work. and i can ASSURE you showing them a picture of it will NOT work, they need the physical coupon so they can scan it in, it is a 1 time only use also. i "think" there was a time 5-6 yrs ago maybe, when they would let u keep the coupon and re use it, those days r long long gone though.

good luck to all. id be sendin the wife in to try for one if nto for an extremely generous nt'er

Last edited:
just called two stores and said i didn't have a physical copy of the f&f but had a pic on my phone with the barcode.  both stores said the same thing, 'as long as you've got something for us to scan, you're good....'  so, i think it just might work.

just called two stores and said i didn't have a physical copy of the f&f but had a pic on my phone with the barcode.  both stores said the same thing, 'as long as you've got something for us to scan, you're good....'  so, i think it just might work.

really which stores were these? every store in socal requires you to have a physical copy for them to scan and keep or else you wont get the discount applied.

If any NTer in the NY area (Riverhead/Deer Park) can help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it.. of course you will be compensated! Thanks

i wish u all the luck in the world if u try that route man, and if it works i believe u will be the first :D

I Have 2 more left if anyone in the L.A area need a coupon pm me Hooked a few members here last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom