Nike Park Updates (Stick to the Updates!)

Originally Posted by shrewd03

thanks sir mac! too bad no more sizes left. they all got reserved already.

no prob man..
asg for me is just ok..if im buyin a kbv,it would probably the chaos(im guessin u guys already have that haha)

or dark knights..BUT no budget for it..
roll.gif

AJ 2010 first CW at NP Festival Mall. Full size run.
This shoe has a very weird design. The toe and tongue has a weird design.

Originally Posted by foshizzles

Originally Posted by mogzz04

^That's the reason I brought it up, coz I tried on the "Bulls" Jordan 1 shirt, but ended up not buying because the S was too tight on the body, the M wouldve been perfect but it was too long, and the L was way too loose and even slightly longer
laugh.gif
smh.gif
just a suggestion if you dont mind bro, get them medium and have it altered.
check some altering shops around the metro. they should be able to do it. hope that helps.
how much does it cost pareng mon? Had the same problem, I like jordan shirts but it's too long for me. You know my height Mon.
wink.gif

went to NP gateway, they still got white / red kobe V's and bruce lee...1 size left for bruce lee I think it's 11 or 11.5

got mine already, the quality on the AJ 2010 are nice and good for balling by the way VIP card is accepted
happy.gif

2010's are starting to grow on me but that damn peep hole is mad annoying man.see you when you hit the outlets

2010's are nice...a lot of people will regret sleeping on this, IMO. I'd cop if I still had space in my luggage.
laugh.gif

joebee23: DUDE, THIS IS NOT THE PICK-UP THREAD! READ THE RULES BEFORE YOU CAUSE THIS THREAD TO CLOSE...AGAIN!
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bulaz
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]fs:bnew mp trainer lights out sz12 9k only pm me...[/td][/tr][/table]guyz im looking for kbV away sz.13..help me guyz..tia

Oooops...it should be below(in your sig),not above......

Back
Top Bottom