Nike Park Updates (Stick to the Updates!)

called park in rob place just now. no more 10.5 and 12 according to the guy ive spoken with. 8, 8.5 and 11 still available.
no inlines for trinoma, glorietta and greenbelt. sm fairview already has, just now. podium and galleria have stocks already for release come march 1.

Originally Posted by brickthrower

Are Parks selling the Inlines already or are they sticking to the March 1 release date?

some are already selling it. a store even has its inlines sizes already running out.

Originally Posted by urbandubista

Originally Posted by brickthrower

Are Parks selling the Inlines already or are they sticking to the March 1 release date?

some are already selling it. a store even has its inlines sizes already running out.
Thanks, man.

anyone seen BLs in parks? looking for 10.5
smile.gif

^^ they are all over the metro but some stores have broken sizes and some are out of stock na. just give the nike park near you a call and check for availability...

i like the kobe shirt. might get one this weekend. matches the kobe V red/white/black cw.
pimp.gif

Damnnnn.... Inlines!
eek.gif
  why so early?! wala pang budget! 
frown.gif

called up NP SM Fairview today. they said that they will release the KBV Inlines on March 1.... gastos na naman..
mad.gif
mad.gif

OT:I swear "Inlines" are the last Kobe Vs that I will buy......I hope
laugh.gif
this Kobe V craze is getting really out of hand, 5 pairs in a month for a shoe model is my new all time record and to think that February only got 28 days..

March 1 is the official release of Inlines here in the PI, and Park stores will abide by the said release date. I hope the other Nike store chain will also follow .

Back
Top Bottom