Nike Park Updates (Stick to the Updates!)

^

try NP trinoma, saw them awhile ago.
smile.gif

How much does this track jacket go? And which Parks have them? Thanks.
wink.gif

nikess10n98009917ret.jpg

pic courtesy of KC31

Hi there.

NP Southmall just got their ZK V chaos, aways, and ASG. Better call them up for reservations.

NP Southmall stepping up!
roll.gif

@ Nike Park Southmall

almost all are reserved, my size were reserved for the aways, chaos and R/W/B but still no response from the person. hope he flakes
happy.gif
if not festival would be near
happy.gif
hehe they were selling na and VIP is accepted. (closing time was the time i went today)

Originally Posted by earvinkobe24

Hi there.

NP Southmall just got their ZK V chaos, aways, and ASG. Better call them up for reservations.

roll.gif
i know what the ASG shoe looks but...sir not to mislead anyone,which of the two are you referring to?

this is the ASG.

i think you might be referring this as the ASG which is not.

just to clear things po.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by reigillm

i heard NP Trinoma has AJ 8's. is this true?
i went there around 3-4pm with a friend but did'nt spot any AJ 8 sir.

Originally Posted by edmin

Originally Posted by reigillm

i heard NP Trinoma has AJ 8's. is this true?
i went there around 3-4pm with a friend but did'nt spot any AJ 8 sir.
theres a big possibility that it may be the ajf 8 fusion since it is bound to release around his time.

just my thoughts

Originally Posted by edmin

Originally Posted by earvinkobe24

Hi there.

roll.gif
i know what the ASG shoe looks but...sir not to mislead anyone,which of the two are you referring to?

this is the ASG.

i think you might be referring this as the ASG which is not.

just to clear things po.
smile.gif
Sorry im also a victim
frown.gif
. the employee said ASG. But I think  that second pic is what they do have. White Red Black.

thanks pareng edmin and pareng superswag................. i should give NP trinoma a call...

Originally Posted by jrjmd

@ Nike Park Southmall

almost all are reserved, my size were reserved for the aways, chaos and R/W/B but still no response from the person. hope he flakes
happy.gif
if not festival would be near
happy.gif
hehe they were selling na and VIP is accepted. (closing time was the time i went today)
kaninong baon yan asa likod?
laugh.gif

asa desk pa nila sa loob di pa nila dinidisplay?
smile.gif

Good update Mon!

Whew! 2010 is just starting and nike doing their thing! Good job Nike ph!

azhul, i think from the last thread it was said to be P7495...the case got me wanting it hehe

manilaboyxix, they displayed it for awhile then they removed them muna kse dami na gusto bumili then by closing time they were gona sell na and displayed it. display size is size 10 na daw...

^^those 1's are clean...don't know why many people don't like it....gonna cop those tomorrow....sir monase...where can i find those?...

there will be "CHAOS" around park metro later...hehehe goodluck for those purchasing KOBE V
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom