Nike Park Updates (Stick to the Updates!)

Originally Posted by jrjmd

new CW for the lunar kayoss at NP MOA

Looks good!
smokin.gif

Hey guys, is Manila expecting the Blackout Vs?

Friends are heading over in March.. hoping that their visit and the release date coincide lol.. otherwise its BL's

got my bull shirt awhile ago at NP Rob Place Manila, 1 size bigger compare to the yellow Kobe shirt
smile.gif

white n black bulls shirt available at bhs. on display are the msVI, tinker alphas, jordan II 25th, jordan I 25th, flu, cherrys, rising sun.

do you guys have an idea if the Like Mike (Gatorade shirt) will be available too? As well as the red Bull shirt?
smile.gif
TIA

Size 9.5 or 10 still available for Kobe V Chaos (or any colorway) @ Nike parks? Haven't got time to visit the stores 'cause of thesis
frown.gif

H Jaypax21! I believe that shoe is the same one right beside the HOF 1's, only on a different colorway.

Originally Posted by gishtar

Originally Posted by jau014

Originally Posted by jaypax21

I went to trinoma yesterday and checked Nike satdium the only V's there are the white/red/black then checked out PLANET SPORTS and they have all the designs od V's. Asked the staff of what are the bigest size available and they told me the largest si 13. Also went to SM FAIRVIEW Nike Stadium and they also have all th designs for KOBEV. largest is size 13 also.... Still waiting for the DK.
happy.gif
is there a stadium in trinoma? i think you're in the right thread but you just mixed up the park/stadium line.
not familiar with sm fairview though..dont know if its a NP or NS.
pls clear things so that no one will be mislead
smile.gif

thanks for the updates though!
fairview is Nike Park ..
smile.gif
sorry got things mixed up...
happy.gif

sneakerfreafer2,

Park MOA has some of the MS6 size 10 and 10.5 as of 4pm yesterday...try calling them up.

also anyone looking for a size 14 they have one for the MS6 at moa too
smile.gif

which parks have small sizes as off late of the MS6? smallest that moa got was a size 9 daw eh. tia...was looking for a size 8.5 thanks!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by mansarati

anyone knows where i can find jordan VI black/red size 13? tnx

Try to call the NP numbers posted on the first page of this thread for availability plus you get to choose the store nearest you just in case.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom