Nike Park Updates (Stick to the Updates!)

@mackiecorrea, shrewd03, bulaz - thanks for all the info...
smile.gif

Does anyone know if the Knicks CW of the AJ1 Alphas are out here and where I can get them? If not, maybe the BREDs.

according to Gbelt3 NPstaff.. new cw's for Alpha 1's, Air Jordan 2 and kobe v's at the end of feb or end of march..

Originally Posted by yallayalla

according to Gbelt3 NPstaff.. new cw's for Alpha 1's, Air Jordan 2 and kobe v's at the end of feb or end of march..

aj2? what colorway?

Originally Posted by reigillm

Originally Posted by yallayalla

aj2? what colorway?
he said red and white.. he didnt sound sure tho

try sports central in moa. asked a staff and he said they still have sizes for kobe V chaos. i just asked from my size(10.5) though.

saang park pa ba available ang kobe V aways? for display only yung pairs sa NP G4 eh. looking for a sz 9.

i searched everywhere but never saw AJ6 size12. do you guys know any store that has breds in size 12?

Originally Posted by gwapio

i searched everywhere but never saw AJ6 size12. do you guys know any store that has breds in size 12?

Try to call the numbers posted on the first page. In that way, you will know the stores that have the items that you're looking for and have it reserved to you. Saves time, Saves gasoline. 
Happy Hunting! 
smile.gif

^nike park fairview, meron pa silang kb5 away. give them a call. jus to be sure with the sizes bro.

NP G4 UPDATE as of 4pm TODAY

AJ 7 DMP dont know the size
CDP 5/18
lots of KOBE 5 white / red
Kobe V away on display
AJ II 3M white/silver
AJ I Silver Anniversary
AIR JORDAN ALPHA 1 TINKER HATFIELD

Lebron witness shirt BLACK
Jordan shirt with bulls and aj1 as the design BLACK AND WHITE

Originally Posted by wytboy55

NP G4 UPDATE as of 4pm TODAY

AJ 7 DMP dont know the size
CDP 5/18
lots of KOBE 5 white / red
Kobe V away on display
AJ II 3M white/silver
AJ I Silver Anniversary
AIR JORDAN ALPHA 1 TINKER HATFIELD

Lebron witness shirt BLACK
Jordan shirt with bulls and aj1 as the design BLACK AND WHITE

How much are the Silver Anniversary packs?

Back
Top Bottom